UFC 202 Fantasy Picks for Free $5,000 Contest

Thought this was sherdog not the tommy toehold show

WinZip is in. The money is mine!

oh ok, well I hope you was satisfied with my answer.

giphy.gif

What phone did you own at the time?

Samsung grand prime. I went home and logged on but I live in Arizona and apparently these old cowboys that live here voted against gambling so I can't enter.

Also which one of you cheeky bastards took my name? And don't give me the shit that someone else just happened to come up with it, it's fuckign "Pixelated" literally the dumbest name out there since "grindingANARCHY".

Thks for being candid. Still, that's fucked up. Anyhow, enjoy the fights!
you too playa...
ps god created us to.do his will, satan was created to bring you.to hell...
satan =the pinnacle of gods creationand is the only thing that does his creators willalways

you too playa...
ps god created us to.do his will, satan was created to bring you.to hell...
satan =the pinnacle of gods creationand is the only thing that does his creators willalways
Or you could say that both were created to control the ill-informed. And i don't mind your dogma. Un'less you do unto other what shit you wouldn't want to be done to your gullible self. So remember, keep it Nice, flowy, and consenting.

Or you could say that both were created to control the ill-informed. And i don't mind your dogma. Un'less you do unto other what shit you wouldn't want to be done tosee your gullible self. So remember, keep it Nice, flowy, and consenting.
the good thing about what i do is the abscence of dogma. call me guillable all you want, when one is a black magician and apartof the occult you are privy to the names of those who walked before you. im pretty sure if i named some people who walked in my order and my path you would not be so quick to.call us gulliable

I'll admit i don't know the deeper teachings of your following. I'll admit i have Heard of some who call themselves wickas or what not undersranding real Life interactions, actions and reactions better than most. But rallying a number of ideas under the name of an entity fabricated through centuries of litterature and worshipping said entity is a dogma . I Believe some very powerful people follow the same teachings you so but it does not make them true. Say, i'm curious. Can you name 5 that outlived theirr lifespan and Plz elaborate cause it seems like a load of fanboyism.

Back