UFC 202 Fantasy Picks for Free $5,000 Contest

MFridley

Buckeye Fan
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Reaction score
Who takes the rematch – Diaz or McGregor? That’s the tough question you face as both a fight fan and as a fantasy player at this weekend’s much anticipated UFC 202: Diaz vs McGregor II. Luckily, DraftKings is here with an easy decision - a FREE $5,000 Fantasy MMA contest to add even more excitement to the night. This contest is completely free to enter so it doesn't matter if you're an MMA novice or amateur. Simply draft a team of 5 fights and you could find yourself a winner on Saturday night as over 850 entries will win money guaranteed. Just be sure to select your fighters before Saturday at 6:30 PM EST.

Draft your team for free here: https://www.draftkings.com/gateway?s=611942466

Don’t know who to pick? Here’s a full breakdown of all the fights http://www.sherdog.com/news/articles/Fantasy-Advisor-UFC-202-Diaz-vs-McGregor-109901

Alan Partridge doesn't log on Sherdog for less than $5000

Link didn't work on my phone. I'll try when I get home.

Diaz will get lit up sadly. Was an awesome moment seeing him beat McGregor last time but it likely won't happen again.

Wait a minute, I have to give a credit card number before entering the draw? I knew it was too good to be true.

I phoned and some dude answered and asked me how big my Junk was

Ain't giving these people any info.

Didn't know Draftkingz was still kicking after that whole thing that happened to them... Fuckers took $25 from me :(

Didn't know Draftkingz was still kicking after that whole thing that happened to them... Fuckers took $25 from me :(
they stole money from a homeless child!?!?! this is unacceptable.... dont worry bud its nothing i.cant fix, ill summon Bael and send him their way for you, no problem

Credit card info? No thanks. Hilarious "fantasy for money" is legal but we can't have sports gambling. Fuck you Uncle Sam.

More like enter-cc-info-and-have-it-maxed-out-at-$5000 contest AMIRITE

Credit card info? No thanks. Hilarious "fantasy for money" is legal but we can't have sports gambling. Fuck you Uncle Sam.

CC's aren't required, I don't think. I believe I made my account without one.

Meh. I guess it's a free suit. Maybe, I'll donate it those bums in stockton. Nate's gonna need it after he gets put back on the fight night prelims.

Ge
they stole money from a homeless child!?!?! this is unacceptable.... dont worry bud its nothing i.cant fix, ill summon Bael and send him their way for you, no problem
Uberbael dammit

garbrandt/lim/magny/pennington/vettori are my avengers

Back