UFC 199 Fight Picks

You don't need proof I'm not a welcher. Unlike a lot of people here I take my medicine. You've got a bet. I'm also not the kind of guy to kick someone when they are down, but I swear if Lamas wins this thing you're gonna get abused.
Well im that type of guy lol. I will be doing alot of kicking while your down. Holloway might even finish Lamas, i wouldn't be surprised. I could see you praying right now lol.

Well im that type of guy lol. I will be doing alot of kicking while your down. Holloway might even finish Lamas, i wouldn't be surprised. I could see you praying right now lol.
I'm not surprised you seem the type. But yeah we got a bet, let's hope for a good fight.

Not sure about those who have DDP by KO. Green's chin is insane. He ate a wheel kick from Barboza that turned Terry Etim into petrified wood

You don't need proof I'm not a welcher. Unlike a lot of people here I take my medicine. You've got a bet. I'm also not the kind of guy to kick someone when they are down, but I swear if Lamas wins this thing you're gonna get abused.
I'm not surprised you seem the type.

giphy.gif

Who all you got for this coming Saturady's PPV? Should be a good one..

Rockhold - 2nd Rd KO/TKO
Cruz - Decision
Lamas - Decision
Henderson - 1st Rd KO/TKO
Porier - 3rd Rd KO/TKO
Ortega - 2nd Rd Submission
Vick - Decision
Andrade - Decision
Miller - 2nd Rd Submission
Strickland - Decision
Wilson - 1st Rd KO/TKO
Casey - Decision
Maestro - Decision

FOTN - Porier vs Green
POTN - Luke Rockhold
POTN - Dan Henderson

Rooting for both Bisping & Faber, but I ultimately think both champs will retain.

Who all you guys got?
Accumulator (parlay) Rockhold under....1.5 rounds
Cruz .....Decision
Holloway
Porier ......KO/TKO
Miller
Penne .....Decision
Dariush

How are people picking Henderson over Lombard? what are you guys smoking on? nostalgia i think, potent, potent nostalgia

Back