UFC 199 Fight Picks

Who all you got for this coming Saturady's PPV? Should be a good one..

Rockhold - 2nd Rd KO/TKO
Cruz - Decision
Lamas - Decision
Henderson - 1st Rd KO/TKO
Porier - 3rd Rd KO/TKO
Ortega - 2nd Rd Submission
Vick - Decision
Andrade - Decision
Miller - 2nd Rd Submission
Strickland - Decision
Wilson - 1st Rd KO/TKO
Casey - Decision
Maestro - Decision

FOTN - Porier vs Green
POTN - Luke Rockhold
POTN - Dan Henderson

Rooting for both Bisping & Faber, but I ultimately think both champs will retain.

Who all you guys got?
Faber 4th round sub
Lombard TKO
Holloway - decision

POTN - Diamond/Ortega
POTN - Rockhold
FOTN - either Lombard vs Dan or Cruz vs Faber

Everything else I can agree with you on for the most part.

Lamas beat Cub before it was cool. Lol Fili and Miller? I hope you are kidding.
They are not bad opponents, funny how you dont even mention Jeremy Stephens and try to discredit Cub Swanson. I dont see how your so sure that Lamas beats Holloway lol. I think you just feel like arguing just for the sake of an argument today lol. If you're so confident about your pick let's sig bet ? I bet you Holloway schools Lamas and i will be back to tell you i told you so and make you feel dumb.

I'm certainly open to a sig bet on Holloway Lamas

south-park-1511-broadway-bro-down-clip11.jpg
Lol I accept just because of the amazing pic. One week?

Head-
Hockhold
Cruise
N/A
Ector
Screech
(Cole)

Heart-
William Regal
N/A
N/A (maybe a little more Holloway)
N/A
Screech
(Bruce Leroy)

Soul-
William Regal
Uriah
Either (maybe Lamas 4 teh clowning)
Either
Screech
Guida (Bwa-ha-ha-ha)
(Bruce Leroy)

They are not bad opponents. I dont see how your so sure that Lamas beats Holloway lol. I think you just feel like arguing just for the sake of an argument today lol. If you're so confident about your pick let's sig bet ? I bet you Holloway schools Lamas and i will be back to tell you i told you so and make you feel dumb.
Already accepted a Sig bet with front naked. And for trying to make someone feel dumb, no soup for you. I didn't say they were bad opponents, but are you really saying they are in Lamas class? That's head scratching to say the very least.

I don't see how you're so sure of the opposite, you are sleeping on Lamas.

i love this card! bobby green is back, three undefeated prospects in breese, ortega and vick. plus holloway vs lamas is awesome. the two title fights are kind of lopsided but still should be fun. jonathan wilson vs frank waisten is one of the more underrated fights in a while. both are undefeated and wilson has ko'd 4 of his last 5 and waisten has ko'd 5 straight.

edit: actually waisten has ko'd all 10 of his opponents lol.

38668-1041482.png

Already accepted a Sig bet with front naked. And for trying to make someone feel dumb, no soup for you. I didn't say they were bad opponents, but are you really saying they are in Lamas class? That's head scratching to say the very least.
Funny how i mention Jeremy Stephens and you dont even say anything about him and you try to discredit Cub Swanson lol. You're basically trying to discredit his two best wins for the sake of your argument lol. You can take two sigs i have two running with two different people now look at my sig. If you're so confident sig bet me or you're scared ? Put your money where your mouth is.

Card is STACKED like a mutha.

Rockhold is a guarantee win.
Dominic Cruz cements his legacy.
Max Holloway
Lombard wrecks fragile Dan
Porier by TKO.

BANGO!

Funny how i mention Jeremy Stephens and you dont even say anything about him and you try to discredit Cub Swanson lol. You're basically trying to discredit his two best wins for the sake of your argument lol. You can take two sigs i have two running with two different people now look at my sig. If you're so confident sig bet me or you're scared ? Put your money where your mouth is.
Cub is one of my favorite fighters, not sure how I discredited him. You're being a fuckin ass about it, me and front naked are remaining civil. You don't have to say things like dumb or scared to prove a point. Maybe I will accept if you put some respeck on my name.

YqSvLTj.gifp

People are picking Faber?!
Faber should be 2-0 against Cruz. If I remember right Faber dropped Cruz 3 times off timing that dance Cruz does.

Plus I think Cruz has regressed after all those injuries. Faber has already fought the best version of Cruz ever and imo should have got the nod.

I didn't watch the second fight live. I heard Cruz won then by the way people were talking I thought Cruz put a clinic on Faber. Then I watched it and ended scoring it for Faber in my book.

Last edited:
Cub is one of my favorite fighters, not sure how I discredited him. You're being a fuckin ass about it, me and front naked are remaining civil. You don't have to say things like dumb or scared to prove a point. Maybe I will accept if you put some respeck on my name.
Umm being a ass ? Remain Civil ? I'm just keeping it real while you're calling me an ass lol. What have i said uncivil lol ? Sounds like you talk a big game but when it comes down to it you're scared. Chicken lol.upload_2016-5-31_10-28-3.jpeg When Holloway schools Lamas i will be back to come get you and make you look foolish.

Rockhold and Lombard I reckon will get first round finishes. Bisping might make it to round 2 but Henderson most certainly will not. Despite the loss to Magny, Lombard still comes out so hard in the first and Hendo is racking up those first round L's.

Holloway and Cruz will go the distance.

Umm being a ass ? Remain Civil ? I'm just keeping it real while you're calling me an ass lol. What have i said uncivil lol ?Sound like you talk a big game but when it comes down to it you're scared. Chicken lol.View attachment 102399 When Holloway schools Lamas i will be back to come get you and make you look foolish.
I'm hardly scared, I had Magny beating Lombard, Stipe beating Werdum, and Caraway beating Sterling. If you drop the BS and ask nicely we got a deal? Yay or nay? It's on you

I'm hardly scared, I had Magny beating Lombard, Stipe beating Werdum, and Caraway beating Sterling. If you drop the BS and ask nicely we got a deal? Yay or nay? It's on you
Well enough talk if you really believe Lamas beats Holloway like you say sig me. Put your money where your mouth is. I will come get you regardless.
627df6ac5c0963e8deb9ded67a2bb91bce1e3155d589e6e1eb92b114e29aa5e6.jpg

Well enough talk if you really believe Lamas beats Holloway like you say sig me. Put your money where your mouth is. I will come get you regardless.
627df6ac5c0963e8deb9ded67a2bb91bce1e3155d589e6e1eb92b114e29aa5e6.jpg
Lol at come get me. Okay tough guy, one week? Same bet I have with front

Yup 1 week i will put it in my sig as proof of our bet.
You don't need proof I'm not a welcher. Unlike a lot of people here I take my medicine. You've got a bet. I'm also not the kind of guy to kick someone when they are down, but I swear if Lamas wins this thing you're gonna get abused.

Back