(UFC 194) Ryan Hall telling Conor, that he look skinny

I wouldn't pay a dime to see Ryan Hall fight. If he appears on my tv, I'll change the channel. His flop as soon as someone is in striking range
It's super annoying and a bit shameless.
But I must admit it's still fascinating whenever he gets a lock and his opponents start panicking

So basically kind a like the smartest kid on the short bus?
If you look at grappling as if it's for retards, then why watch mma? You casuals are odd!

He was losing to Chad bad.. and didn't sub Chad, only winning when Chad gassed. He lost the second fight to Nate imo, and looked awful during those 5 rounds, and again.. Didn't sub Nate. Plus Nate and Chad are much better then any 125 or other, Conor fought prior to the UFC. So not sure what your point was kiddo. I don't lose scratch casual kiddo..
Lmao this is just blatantly hating

Lmao this is just blatantly hating
No, it's called truth. Something you casuals don't grasp. As some of us can be a fan of a fighter and still speak on the bs he does and is about.

No, it's called truth. Something you casuals don't grasp. As some of us can be a fan of a fighter and still speak on the bs he does and is about.
First off the guy was saying that Conor only lost via sub, not that he wins via sub. Second Conor pieced Chad up with body shots, coasted off his back for a while, then got up and KO'd Chad. Idk how you can bash a KO performance against a top p4p fighter at the time. Second Conor objectively won the 2nd fight with Nate. He clearly won 1,2,4, shouldn't be any kind debate about that. His first round was perfect, second round was great for 4 out of 5 minutes, and 4th round he overcame a rough round and had another strong round to win the decision.

If you look at grappling as if it's for retards, then why watch mma? You casuals are odd!
No, you missed my point, the guys said he's the best "American" grappler.

Also, not a casual, been on board since Royce homie.

You're flat out wrong

Again

Conor stood up from EVERY take down, except one late in the round

And knocked him out in the second round. His body blows were easily the biggest factor in Chad gassing

Watch the fuckin fight again, I've seen it no less than five times

Back