(UFC 194) Ryan Hall telling Conor, that he look skinny

He was losing to Chad bad.. and didn't sub Chad, only winning when Chad gassed. He lost the second fight to Nate imo, and looked awful during those 5 rounds, and again.. Didn't sub Nate. Plus Nate and Chad are much better then any 125 or other, Conor fought prior to the UFC. So not sure what your point was kiddo. I don't lose scratch casual kiddo..
Stopped reading fairly quickly. He stood up out of every takedown from Chad and finished him in the second round. He's the reason Chad gassed. He also outclassed nate in the second fight.

Carry on

145 wasn't a good cut for the Conman..

Itb13Y3.jpg
McGrave

Unlikely. Have you seen Ryan fight?
At least once, although I don't remember much of it. Anyway, he's fought nobody, conor has finished better fighters and grapplers within MMA. They couldn't make it happen even if they wanted to because if they tried to make this fight now people would cry at the mismatch

Your reality is fantasy. Put down the pipe son.
So fantasy is Conor has lost all fights by sub and one was to a 125lb fighter? We dont smoke pipes over this way kiddo, we arent Jon Jones types who play with white stuff in our systems. Wow, you casuals and fan boys are really sad.

Stopped reading fairly quickly. He stood up out of every takedown from Chad and finished him in the second round. He's the reason Chad gassed. He also outclassed nate in the second fight.

Carry on
Watch again fan boy.. Chad tossed him around at will, beat him standing and he gassed because he weighed 184lbs 9 days before the fight and only had 3 days to train and cut, as he had media and travel obligations to make it to the fight. Outclassed is running away and only winning by a maj Dec when one judge gave it to Diaz and many fighters and actual mma practitioners say Nate won? Ok kiddo.. run along, you bore me with your fantasy.

Ryan Hall couldn't finish Artem.

Chad tossed him around at will, beat him standing
{<jordan}

<TrumpWrong1>

Again, Conor stood up out of every take down except one (because the rounded ended) and completely owned chad standing. Destroyed his body. Caused him to gas and finished him in less than ten minutes. Then Conor murked the dude who owned Chad twice

So fantasy is Conor has lost all fights by sub and one was to a 125lb fighter? We dont smoke pipes over this way kiddo, we arent Jon Jones types who play with white stuff in our systems. Wow, you casuals and fan boys are really sad.
The fact that you said you'd put your money on Ryan Hall finishing Conor is idiotic. Hes only subbed 2 guys out of his 6 wins. No finishes in the UFC yet he'll finish Conor. I'm wasting my time. You dolt.

Easy win for Ryan Hall if they ever fought.

His current style in the UFC is almost unbeatable.

If Conor Mcgregor or any other fighter tries to get into boxing range with Ryan Hall they will have to watch out for the 50/50 position and if they try to fight on the outside they will have to watch out getting high kicked thanks to his ever improving kicks courtesy of training with Wonderboy.

People who are mad about Ryan Hall need to realise it is a fight. If Hall is doing something the other fighter cannot stop then its up to the opponent to force Hall to fight on their terms.

The same way that the opponent want to fight on the feet, Hall wants the opponent to come down here and fight with him on the ground.

If Hall wants to fight on the ground then why should he stand with the opponent?

The rule that if one fighter doesn't want to fight on the ground, the ref stands them up is bullshit. The stand up is not more important than the ground. It's simply there to shut the crowd up.

Why would Hall just stand in the pocket with Conor or any other fighter and throw haymakers risking brain damage when he can just roll his way to a win.

Easy win for Ryan Hall if they ever fought.

His current style in the UFC is almost unbeatable.

If Conor Mcgregor or any other fighter tries to get into boxing range with Ryan Hall they will have to watch out for the 50/50 position and if they try to fight on the outside they will have to watch out getting high kicked thanks to his ever improving kicks courtesy of training with Wonderboy.

People who are mad about Ryan Hall need to realise it is a fight. If Hall is doing something the other fighter cannot stop then its up to the opponent to force Hall to fight on their terms.

The same way that the opponent want to fight on the feet, Hall wants the opponent to come down here and fight with him on the ground.

If Hall wants to fight on the ground then why should he stand with the opponent?

The rule that if one fighter doesn't want to fight on the ground, the ref stands them up is bullshit. The stand up is not more important than the ground. It's simply there to shut the crowd up.

Why would Hall just stand in the pocket with Conor or any other fighter and throw haymakers risking brain damage when he can just roll his way to a win.
Holy fuck, we found a Ryan Fall fan!

Conor would sub him. Conor rolls with genuine WW and MW killers (Gunni and Danis), Hall would be child's play for Conor.

Hall would blink straight into a calf slicer.

I wouldn't pay a dime to see Ryan Hall fight. If he appears on my tv, I'll change the channel. His flop as soon as someone is in striking range would even embarrass soccer players. Even Kalib Starnes thinks Ryan Hall is shameful. Fred Ettisch points out that he was actually dropped by strikes before employing the fetal defense.

Back