UFC 194: José Aldo vs. Conor McGregor | 2359ET 12/12 |

not sure enough to bet large 5k on McGoat

Still disappointed I lost the 100k bet on Sexyama which I planned to ALL-IN if I had won, but Frankie net me 8k. Now I have 15k+ on Aldo, 4k on TKO/KO/Submission.

COME ON!!

10k on Aldo. I wouldn't bet real money on this fight but I think Aldo continues to do what he has for the past 10 years and wins.

Would love to know what the odds would look like if they adapted according to the bets in here.

Not even 200 bets on Conor but over 1500 on Aldo. The odds are insane.

all in on draw.

I think I would put 500vcash on it too, the odd is insane. If tin foil hat is allowed, Dana will bribe the judges to make it a draw and make Aldo Conor II for Mayweather money. LOL

Sherdog will never be the same again, regardless of the result.

I feel like that's more-so true if McGregor wins. If Aldo wins, people will pretend that it was a foregone conclusion and just bash Conor and his fans and if Conor wins it will be "I told you so." I was surprised to hear they will shake hands after the fight. They both stand to make some nice money so I hope that they are in good health and go for it. I don't expect either of them to hold back but I wonder who that will favor.

When you have 0 Vcash it updates back to 500 at some point idiot.

I had 8000-something

Ah ya, I never had 0 you see.

Whats the point crowing about all in when you are topped automatically by 500 lol.

Suppose you just joined i June.

In, Aldo by TKO/KO/Submission, Aldo by TKO/TKO, and 100 on draw lol.

I believe Aldo will finish him in the championship rounds and my betting reflects that

21k on Aldo, how could I not? That's just irresistible.

All in McGregor by KO/TKO.

All I see is a FOTY and instant rematch.

6K on the Irish boy!

All in on Conor. I think he wins whether it's ITD or goes to decision.

Might put some on draw.

LETS GO CHAMP!!!!!! All in on Aldo.

Hey guys, first time betting!

This may be fun, if Aldo wins. Because I put every freaking dime I had on him lol...:icon_chee

My first bet 5k on Aldo, doesn't matter if he loses it should be a good fight regardless.

The closer the fight gets the more I am feeling a sick Aldo KO.

80 on draw, 3000 on The McGOAT winning outright and 900 via decision. Lost a lost of vcash on the previous days fights, wanted to bet more on Conor but oh well.

61300 on Aldo to win. My biggest ever single v cash bet

Back