PROPS

odds.png

odds2.png

---

ODDS: 5Dimes
DEADLINE: Saturday, December 12, 2015 — 11:59PM / 8:59PM ETPT

2k on Aldo. Easy mone...er vcash.

José by submission,Second round.

And "Fight goes to draw" is where its at.

I put EVERYTHING on Aldo!!!

already at the most bets of any thread this season

Sherdog will never be the same again, regardless of the result.

This is correct. Unfortunately, bets were made pretty quickly while I was still doing quality control and spotted the error, so as per rules, odds can't be changed after bets are accepted. So these odds aren't once-in-a-lifetime...

... they're once-ever.

Shiiiit, gonna have to put some vWelfare on that when it comes in again. Not likely at all, but would regret it if it does happen and not having bet on it.

All in on Aldo.

ADCC Aldo is going to grind this one out to a sleepy decision and derail the conor express.

All in 21k on Aldo. I find these odds insane. Either the hype is driving the artificial odds or I am simply way off in my judgment. I have been wrong before.

Also if Conor wins good luck with the trolling. You will be left with the multi account trolls who have been left unchecked for awhile spamming non-stop Conor crap.

All in 21k on Aldo. I find these odds insane. Either the hype is driving the artificial odds or I am simply way off in my judgment. I have been wrong before.
Agreed totally. It seems that the oddsmakers adjusted the odds after Aldo injured his rib before 189, and never re-adjusted to reflect that Aldo is (to the best we know) healthy for this fight.

If you take all of the hype, promos, interviews, McGregor's confidence/swagger, everything, and subtract it from this fight, I think the odds would be much closer, with probably Aldo as the favourite.

I'm not complaining though; good odds for anyone who believes Aldo is going to win, which judging by the fact that he's been undefeated for over a decade, is a decent bet to make.

I'll put a little on Aldo but this could go either way.

Shouldn't the odds on a draw be 15000/100 instead of 15000/1 since it's +15000?:icon_conf

I'm kind of a noob to this betting stuff.

Shouldn't the odds on a draw be 15000/100 instead of 15000/1 since it's +15000?:icon_conf

I'm kind of a noob to this betting stuff.
This is correct. Unfortunately, bets were made pretty quickly while I was still doing quality control and spotted the error, so as per rules, odds can't be changed after bets are accepted. So these odds aren't once-in-a-lifetime...

... they're once-ever.

All in for mcgregor. Hope for something new.

Sherdog will never be the same again, regardless of the result.

Agreed. I'm rooting for Aldo, but Conor as a Champion doesn't bother me because of all the hype he will bring into each title defense. Aldo should be able win this though, definitely one of the closest fight for FW championship fight despite heavies disagreeing on this. Conor power is the only factor for him to win.

Too bad, I All-in and lost on Akiyama. :( Let's see if I can build up at least 20k before this event to All-in Aldo.

Betting pretty much everything I have left on Aldo.

Everything on Kid Buu.

Can't believe he's the underdog.

Those Aldo odds..

Nuts. # 1 P4P underdog lmao

ALL IN ALDO.

Conor getting obliterated in here.

Makes sense with these odds.

Agreed totally. It seems that the oddsmakers adjusted the odds after Aldo injured his rib before 189, and never re-adjusted to reflect that Aldo is (to the best we know) healthy for this fight.

If you take all of the hype, promos, interviews, McGregor's confidence/swagger, everything, and subtract it from this fight, I think the odds would be much closer, with probably Aldo as the favourite.

I'm not complaining though; good odds for anyone who believes Aldo is going to win, which judging by the fact that he's been undefeated for over a decade, is a decent bet to make.

The odds makers adjust them based on which fighter is getting the most bets. Right now people are placing more money on Conor than Aldo.

Jose is one of the greatest fighters I've ever seen. Pretty insulting being that big of a dog.

Hard not to pick Aldo on those odds

Sick card but not going to bother betting on any other fight.

Getting Jose Aldo at those odds is insane. All in and will keep placing vwelfare on him.

Back