PBP UFC 160: Velasquez vs. Bigfoot 2 Prelims PBP (Discussion) 3:30pm PT/ 6:30pm ET

You know you are grasping at straws when your main point in fighter's promotion is "He is an enormous man"

K shilly boy. Anybody that listens to you is a fool. I actually figured when I said "not buy the ppv" you would be alerted to attempt to dismiss immediately. Unfortunately the vast majority agree with me that Bermudez was completely outclassed for two rounds.. But Dana told the roster "fight like that" after that guys last fight. The unfortunate coincidence of the worst decision I've seen in years and the UFC favoring Bermudez =s me not buying. Sorry I have a brain lady. You lose.

wah wah, you fighter lost a close decision and you threw the baby's bottle out of the pram. stop posting like a little bit@#.

yeh i'm a shill who watches more MMA than you "Contenders tough guy".

JDS should really take it to the mat.

Will his pride allow it though?

Hunt looks tired.

InB4 time change excuses.

There's no doubt that he'll be affected by it, and he did everything but say so in his interview with Helwani yesterday. Still, he says he'll fight any man, any time, and he's as good as his word.

War JDS, but WAR Hunto!

Damn. It's 3am here, and I really need a good night's sleep. Think I'm gonna watch this in the morning. At least it's not an absolutely amazing stacked card.

Whose wife did Noons bang to deserve this debut match up?

Damn. It's 3am here, and I really need a good night's sleep. Think I'm gonna watch this in the morning. At least it's not an absolutely amazing stacked card.

Actually the cars is extremely stacked. It may not have the names but the matchups are great.

It's a true MMA fan's card.

wah wah, you fighter lost a close decision and you threw the baby's bottle out of the pram. stop posting like a little bit@#.

yeh i'm a shill who watches more MMA than you "Contenders tough guy".

amerikucanaeao doesn't no shit he's one of the more notable anti ufc trolls. ignore him bro

Don't forget to switch to the main card discussion threads now.

That a the landing all the strikes on the ground. while constantly trying to improve position and look for submissions and sweeps. All while Story did nothing by lay on top of him.

Plus he had that knee that hurt Story at the beginning of the round.

Back