PBP UFC 160: Velasquez vs. Bigfoot 2 Prelims PBP (Discussion) 3:30pm PT/ 6:30pm ET

Wow! Like a lot of others, I had Pyle winning rds 2-3. I thought STory punched himself out trying to finish in the first. I really didnt have any confidence the judges would score rd 2 for Pyle since Story was on top for so long.

Wow, one robbery then one great decision to give Pyle a round for being active from his back? Drunk judges :p

you're dancin in quicksand... you better watch where you're wanderin, you better watch where youre stumb-a-lin, you ain't knee deep well go ahead... belligerent fucker

I REALLLY hope they dont give Story this fight because of that last TD.

Story did NOTHING the last 2 rounds, Pyle worked him, made him look like a mess.

This SHOULD be Pyle 29-28 but I think it will be 29-28 for Story.

You saw that much action from Pyle? Come on now

i thought Story won but i aint gonna bitch about it cauze i wanted Pyle

I had it for Pyle but not in a million years did I think the judges would see it that way

So, Pyle's one submission attempt won him the entire round?

That a the landing all the strikes on the ground. while constantly trying to improve position and look for submissions and sweeps. All while Story did nothing by lay on top of him.

UFC PPV introduction never gets boring and always gets you more amped for the card.

oh good, those federal government threats make me feel at peace

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back