U.S. Bank to Invest in Employees, Community and Customers as a Result of Tax Reform Package

bobgeese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Why aren't people dying, MSNBC told me people would be dying!!!

https://www.businesswire.com/news/h...k-Invest-Employees-Community-Customers-Result

MINNEAPOLIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB), parent company of U.S. Bank, announced investments today in its employees, the U.S. Bank Foundation and several strategic projects as a result of the tax reform package. Management has made the following decisions:

“We are proud of our people and their commitment to our customers and communities. We felt it was important to reward their hard work and dedication with this special bonus, the minimum wage increase and the health care enhancements.”

Tweet this
  • A special $1,000 bonus for nearly 60,000 employees;
  • Raising minimum wage to $15 for all hourly employees;
  • A one-time $150 million contribution to the U.S. Bank Foundation;
  • Enhancements to employees’ health care offerings effective for the 2019 enrollment period; and
  • An additional investment in strategic projects centered on the customer experience with an emphasis on digital and mobile capabilities.
“We believe that tax reform is positive for the U.S. economy because it provides an immediate opportunity to benefit our employees, our communities and our customers,” said Andy Cecere, President and Chief Executive Officer, U.S. Bancorp. “We are proud of our people and their commitment to our customers and communities. We felt it was important to reward their hard work and dedication with this special bonus, the minimum wage increase and the health care enhancements.”

They just want their profits to look more
Balanced.

Rent here costs $2300 a month... yay for a 1000 bonus.... meanwhile billionaires are thriving.

Lip service.

Americans traded trillions of dollars for an extra grand.

Lip service.

Americans traded billions of dollars for an extra grand.

I mean, they're just going to drain "entitlements" like social security to gve away money to already exorbitantly rich people, but hey you got $1000 amirite?

The best deals.

LoL at the sad Hillary support group comments. You never fail to bring the LULS sherdog...

LoL at the sad Hillary support group comments. You never fail to bring the LULS sherdog...

Dude, it's the 6th largest bank in the country.

They didn't need a tax cut to do this.

726LeY1.jpg

Waaaaaaah
I don’t want my money
Waaaaaah

At his point I seriously wonder if people would be mad if trump let them bang a supermodel
Goddamn trump letting me have sex with supermodels
I had to thrust
I don’t want to thrust

Last edited:
Rent here costs $2300 a month... yay for a 1000 bonus.... meanwhile billionaires are thriving.

What kind of dumbass place do you live?

If you cant afford it, how about get a better job or move?

Are you mad you only make $15/hour as of this announcement, lol.

So since their bonus isn't more, it should be nothing?

Billionaires are thriving? No shit cumstain... thats kind of implied by the title of billionaire... and the fuck does that have to do with a company raising wages and giving bonuses?

Your post is like 7 layers of shit.

"The $2.6 trillion in cash that U.S. companies have stored abroad..."

There is your problem. The money is abroad and it will be taxed to death if they bring it to America.

I thought that the tax plan was going to solve all that so that the corporations can give huge raises to their workers.

I thought that the tax plan was going to solve all that so that the corporations can give huge raises to their workers.

Only thing that would encourage companies bringing their huge overseas cash reserves into the US is to not tax it when it moves to the US.

Only thing that would encourage companies bringing their huge overseas cash reserves into the US is to not tax it when it moves to the US.

It's a GOP controlled House of Representatives, Senate, and the Presidency... We'll be seeing where they stand and who they stand for this year.

The GOP gave away the hard-earned dollars to corporations that are sitting on $2.6 TRILLION in cash reserves so their constituents could pick up dimes.

Source for cash reserves.
http://www.news-herald.com/article/HR/20171224/NEWS/171229777
HA-HA at "gave away".
If you hate corporations stop doing voluntary transactions with them. If you want a bigger tax-break, make more money and pay more tax.
You don't want equality. You want someone else to pay your way. The "lucky" rich people.

How about everyone pays 10% of their earnings to the common effort. That is equality.

HA-HA at "gave away".
If you hate corporations stop doing voluntary transactions with them. If you want a bigger tax-break, make more money and pay more tax.
You don't want equality. You want someone else to pay your way. The "lucky" rich people.

How about everyone pays 10% of their earnings to the common effort. That is equality.

giphy.gif

Back