Tyson Fury vs. Tony Bellew is Target Fight For 2018, Says Hearn

i think Fury is a funny one, other than his win v Klit, he has one of the worst resumes i have ever seen from a linear world champion, he literally fought nobody until that fight, and then put everyone to sleep in it

the only other name on his record is Chisora

Correct, and he would have lost against Wlad in the rematch.

People chat complete shit regarding Fury. Overrated fat coke head.

Tony Bellew lost to Nathan “hands of stone” Cleverly. And he’s going to beat the shit out of a 6’10” lineal heavyweight champion?

I honestly think he would get flattened by nipples, fury wouldn’t need to let him land a punch if he didn’t feel like it.

Fury overrated. Can’t fight coming forward. Bellew outboxes him on the back foot. EASY WORK.

How is Bellew going to outbox him off the back foot when Tyson Fury has an 11" reach advantage over him? It not like Tyson lunges in with wild punches, he's got a pretty good jab and against someone as small as Bellew that could well be enough to outbox him. Bellew will be forced to come forward if he has any chance of winning because he can't win a fight at range with the significant advantage that Fury has in height and reach.

Tony Bellew lost to Nathan “hands of stone” Cleverly. And he’s going to beat the shit out of a 6’10” lineal heavyweight champion?

Has someone actually said that?

What makes you think he loses the rematch? From what I saw Klit got outboxed clearly. Initially I thought it was age on his behalf (I couldn't blame a bad weight cut of course) but he looked pretty good against Joshua 2 years later, so maybe Fury really is that good.

Can Tyson even make the heavyweight limit?

Back