News Tyson Fury vs Oleksandr Usyk is set for February 17 in Saudi Arabia

Who’s going to win?

• Total voters
Unless Ngannou punches harder than Wilder I am 100% confident Fury wins barely breaking a sweat.

he isnt catching Fury ever, the guy cant box, his sparring footage with Tyson is hilarious, he cant jab, he cant set up....Fury will toy with him
Yeah lol, I know. But I never commit to anything on combat sports...its rare in boxing but crazy upsets have happened before.

Unless Ngannou punches harder than Wilder I am 100% confident Fury wins barely breaking a sweat.

Wilder only has a straight right which is the hardest punch boxing has ever seen. His left hand, uppercut, or body shots have never been very special. So while Francis doesn't hit as hard with his right, he likely has a lot more ways to hurt Fury and Wilder did.

That said, Fury is going to box his ears off.

Would have certainly liked to see Usyk/Wilder and Fury/Ruiz first but obviously this is the main match everyone wants.

Hope it happens. I think Fury will make a lot of people here look fairly foolish if it does. Either way I like both fighters, if Fury goes through with this his stupid ass antics are forgiven..
Wilder vs Ruiz is more intriguing to me, loser falls from the top big time imo.

What an early Xmas present this will be IF it happens. Guessing if Fury wins he retires or maybe one last fight in UK against AJ. (Or one last fight in Saudi against AJ.)

I guess the shame got to him, Floyd put up with the ducking Pacman flack for years but Tyson is already sick of that shit it seems lol

Ain't no way Fury is fighting in October and December.

If he really wants to and he's dialled in he can get rid of Francis in 2 rounds and barely get hit. He's excellently defensively and has way too much skill at all ranges for Francis to handle.

Fury literally just did an interview with Rio Ferdinand where he said he might fight Usyk is the money is right... and now it's signed?

I call bullshit.
It's possible that the Saudis offered him enough money to where he finally said yes. But you're right, every indication from Fury was that he had no interest in Usyk. He said he didn't even care about undisputed.

Wow! Was gonna call bullshit but both sides confirming it and that’s how it was when Spence and Crawford finally fought so I guess we have a fight. Um, shit I don’t care who wins we will just have one real hw champion finally and that will be a beautiful thing.

I know it won't happen but I do hope Fury gets caught slacking and Ngannou puts him to sleep.
He won't but I would enjoy this immensely

Was checking some video on Canelo vs Charlo and i saw the news. Awesome!

Back