Media Tyson Fury kicks out Ellie Setback

Ellie made videos of Tyson when Tom Loeffler and the Klitschko affiliates made UK headlines about his ''antisemitic'' remarks to then have Fury decline from the Klitchko win. Mess with K2 business, and UK affiliates will ruin you ala Mel Gibson style. Of course Tyson Fury don't like Ellie...

content_Klitschko.jpg

Vitali-Klitschko-Jew.jpg

Showtime guy: ''Ellie's been good to us...''
Fury: ''Ellie is a wanker!''

Gold!

Tyson Goldfury.

he finally did something right, elie is annoying as fuck.

Anyone else starting to like Fury since his return? Basing it off of his interviews with Rogan and the breakfast club. And now this.

Anyone else starting to like Fury since his return? Basing it off of his interviews with Rogan and the breakfast club. And now this.

I am pretty sure I have been his biggest supporter on this site, even leading up to the Wlad fight, and I was probably the last one to give up hope as he sunk into deepest depths of his downward spiral.

This comeback trail has been nothing but spectacular. I have posted instagram and youtube videos on here, since he was fat as shit and running in ponds in France with his new trainer. Even since then, with his interviews, I have said he is truly intuned with his mind and body, and he is riding a wave of mania (he is likely bipolar type 1 and is in a hypomanic phase).

It is truly entertaining to watch. I had not seen the Breakfast Club interview before, and it was great. This was next on what youtube recommended, and it is really good.

Wilder impressed me in this interview as well as Fury. I think both are great sportsman, and it is interesting how faith oriented both are.

Honestly I am.
I almost want him to win.

i don't know who to pick, it's just a strange era, there is no precedent for today's heavyweights except maybe the early 00's of the last century. I mean, neither is a really good fighter, you got wilder who doesn't really know how to fight and then you got fury who is unstable and an addict. I've said before that addicts never fare well in this sport, i've been watching it for decades and I've never seen an addict go down that road and come back in better or equal form. Don't know who to pic, just hope it's good for boxing.

He's a snake. I'd never have let him in the door. It's more efficient than having to kick him out after realizing that he's there.

This is why people like Tyson.

He's a likeable cunt.

I strapped on some headphones to hear the whole thing and reconstructed the conversation. The full transcript is now available for the lulz.

Chris DeBlasio (PR): Elie Seckbach... do you know Elie from YouTube?
Elie Seckbach: We never met. How you doing?
Tyson Fury: You can't interview me. See you in a bit.
Elie Seckbach: OK.
Tyson Fury: Bye!
Elie Seckbach: OK.
Chris DeBlasio (PR): For real?
Tyson Fury: Get him out of here. I don't want him around me.
Chris DeBlasio (PR): For real?
Tyson Fury: Yeah.
Chris DeBlasio (PR): Yeah?
Tyson Fury: He's a hater. Thank you Elie, see you in a bit.
Elie Seckbach: Nah, it's not me.
Tyson Fury: Bye-bye.
Elie Seckbach: OK. Thank you.
Chris DeBlasio (PR): Elie's been good to us. So, if you don't mind... [inaudible]
Tyson Fury: Elie is a WANKER!
Chris DeBlasio (PR): That's your call.
Tyson Fury: Well, it is.
Chris DeBlasio (PR): Alright.
Tyson Fury: Get him out of here!
[Timestamped]

Fury is a national treasure lol

The synagogue shooting and now this! It's been a bad week for Jews.

man fury starting to grow on me, i'll feel bad for him when he gets laid out.

all boxers and trainers should do the same thing. ellie is cancer.

man fury starting to grow on me, i'll feel bad for him when he gets laid out.

all boxers and trainers should do the same thing. ellie is cancer.
Agreed. I think for the most part they feel bad for him.

But he is a wanker.

I always thought Elie looks borderline down syndrome

Back