Media Tyson Fury kicks out Ellie Setback

He is not normal I think he has some type of simple jack issue.

Elie has ZERO shame he is anti social as well, asking stupid questions at movie premieres like what do you think of Nate and Nick Diaz the UFc superstars

Random weird cringeworthy stuff.
Didnt mean to rain down on him like that but since this is an anti Elie thread id figure I share my opinion, but yes his interviews are flat (no vibe or energy) and yes I met him in person, pretty friendly, seems to smile a lot, nothing stuck up about him, at least from what ive seen, at least he’s doing what he loves and seems to be making a good living off it if that is his full time job.

He will smile in your face and talk shit behind your back how he did to Freddie Roach

A normal person will apologize but Elie cant he finds reasons, for his behavior I remember when that Margarito video dropped he was saying Why is Freddie mad at me he should be happy I brought more exposure to the fight with Pacquiao

You have to blame Robert Garcia, when that Margarito and Rios video came out mocking Roach they could have easily kicked Elie out for good so he would have no home, he used to hang around Wild card all day with Roach and Pacquiao but Roach kicked him out after that

Garcia instead still kept Elie in the gym.

What bothers me about Elie is he has been covering boxing for 12 years and still has zero boxing knowledge, he doesn't know anything about boxing, when he first started out he just said Pacquiao this and that because like he said the reason he got into boxing is because Manny Pacquiao who he had no clue about got him millions of views back in the day, and that means more money on adsense so he started spamming the hell out of wildcard boxing videos and nut hugging Pacquiao

Now he nut hugs The diaz brothers, Mayweather and Garcia gym fighters and bashes Pacquiao

Its weird that he would bash Pacman before he was always hanging around Pacmans home and nutthugging. Now he hates Pacman talks down on him, and picks against him, wtf Pacman never did anything wrong to Eli, it was Roach who kicked him out yet Elie shits on Pacman as well.

Ellie made videos of Tyson when Tom Loeffler and the Klitschko affiliates made UK headlines about his ''antisemitic'' remarks to then have Fury decline from the Klitchko win. Mess with K2 business, and UK affiliates will ruin you ala Mel Gibson style. Of course Tyson Fury don't like Ellie...

content_Klitschko.jpg

Vitali-Klitschko-Jew.jpg
are they jewish?

Anyone else starting to like Fury since his return? Basing it off of his interviews with Rogan and the breakfast club. And now this.
I'm coming around too, even though I'll never be a fan of his fight style. Watch his latest interview with schaub if you haven't yet, its good. I was gonna pass on it too because I don't really care for schaub but it was a really good interview

Didnt mean to rain down on him like that but since this is an anti Elie thread id figure I share my opinion, but yes his interviews are flat (no vibe or energy) and yes I met him in person, pretty friendly, seems to smile a lot, nothing stuck up about him, at least from what ive seen, at least he’s doing what he loves and seems to be making a good living off it if that is his full time job.
he may or may not be a nice guy, but like I said, he is definitely fucking annoying. that said, he's got his use for some people obviously because most of them don't kick him out.

Elie is a weird guy ... talks shit about Ronda Rousey, Brock Lesnar, Tyson Fury, Conor McGregor, Khabib ... and then wants them all to be nice and give him interviews.

I gotta say
that rogan interview turned me around on him. He was this close to losing everything and he pretty much single handedly took control and stuck with it all the way through. thats some hard shit to do. Im rooting for him.

For some reason it's been swept under the carpet that Fury was tested positive for steroids after the Klitschko fight and got banned for two years.
He was tested positive in June 2016 and had his comeback in June 2018 ... ring any bells?

I don't want to call BS on his emotional problems, he has always had them and I doubt he will ever fully overcome them.

But I got this feeling that his emotional problems would've been "solved" much earlier had he been allowed to box and earn money. To quote Public Enemy: Don't believe the hype.

And to be honest, I don't want to hear it anyway ... it's almost like "Hey if I lose, it's because I had two and a half years off, and because I took drugs and had psychological problems and because I ballooned up to 400 pounds ... Why would I be able to beat Deontay Wilder anyway" ... basically putting Wilder in a lose-lose situation. Pretty cheap if you ask me.

I honestly think Seckbach is a bit simple. Not in a diagnosable way where he can't be allowed to drive or something, but he's just not all there. People dislike him for talking shit and then being nice to guys when he meets them or generally being awkward and saying dumb shit etc, but, imo he's the equivalent of a 14 year old mentally so I find it hard to feel any animosity towards him as a result and especially given that he's pretty harmless in his stupidity.

i don't know who to pick, it's just a strange era, there is no precedent for today's heavyweights except maybe the early 00's of the last century. I mean, neither is a really good fighter, you got wilder who doesn't really know how to fight and then you got fury who is unstable and an addict. I've said before that addicts never fare well in this sport, i've been watching it for decades and I've never seen an addict go down that road and come back in better or equal form. Don't know who to pic, just hope it's good for boxing.
I disagree on this point. Sugar Ray Leonard was an addict who came back and performed well againest Hagler and Nigel Benn was another addict who revived his careeer a few times after devasting losses.

I honestly think Seckbach is a bit simple. Not in a diagnosable way where he can't be allowed to drive or something, but he's just not all there. People dislike him for talking shit and then being nice to guys when he meets them or generally being awkward and saying dumb shit etc, but, imo he's the equivalent of a 14 year old mentally so I find it hard to feel any animosity towards him as a result and especially given that he's pretty harmless in his stupidity.

He’s retarded for sure.

I disagree on this point. Sugar Ray Leonard was an addict who came back and performed well againest Hagler and Nigel Benn was another addict who revived his careeer a few times after devasting losses.

Tyson comments on that here. Timestamped it, but the entire interview is pretty awesome.

I guess, I never thought of ray or benn being the kind of sloppy assed addict i'm thinking, i'm thinking dokes and camacho and tyson. The sport is full of guys who use or used but people who fall apart like fury never come back, i'm talking guys like cooney, camacho, dokes, not people who might have a problem or use the stuff. anyway, i'm looking at fury training, i'm leaning towards him, he's looking pretty good.

I guess, I never thought of ray or benn being the kind of sloppy assed addict i'm thinking, i'm thinking dokes and camacho and tyson. The sport is full of guys who use or used but people who fall apart like fury never come back, i'm talking guys like cooney, camacho, dokes, not people who might have a problem or use the stuff. anyway, i'm looking at fury training, i'm leaning towards him, he's looking pretty good.
Thats a great counterpoint. But we will only know after the fight if Fury was bullshitting or if his head was truly set straight.

Anyone else starting to like Fury since his return? Basing it off of his interviews with Rogan and the breakfast club. And now this.
If I remember right we've always like his pre-game hustle. Dude is straight entertaining.

as i said previously though, it's hard to call because of the era, we're in a low ebb era so the things we used to be able to call limitations won't be limitations. Used to be a 1 or 2 year layoff was career ending, not today.

For some reason it's been swept under the carpet that Fury was tested positive for steroids after the Klitschko fight and got banned for two years.
He was tested positive in June 2016 and had his comeback in June 2018 ... ring any bells?

I don't want to call BS on his emotional problems, he has always had them and I doubt he will ever fully overcome them.

But I got this feeling that his emotional problems would've been "solved" much earlier had he been allowed to box and earn money. To quote Public Enemy: Don't believe the hype.

And to be honest, I don't want to hear it anyway ... it's almost like "Hey if I lose, it's because I had two and a half years off, and because I took drugs and had psychological problems and because I ballooned up to 400 pounds ... Why would I be able to beat Deontay Wilder anyway" ... basically putting Wilder in a lose-lose situation. Pretty cheap if you ask me.
Dang dude, theres a always a Debbie downer trying to spoil things LOL

But all kidding aside, I searched and it looks like it really was swept under, the results of the failed test came almost 6 months after in which at that time he beat Klitchko which is od

Much more into MMA than I am boxing, only recently gotten into it. Fury's just about the only personality that's really caught my attention so far.

he finally did something right, elie is annoying as fuck.

I haven't seen many interviews of Fury till recently. He's a great talker, I like how he's cocky but also gives everyone props, it's really nice compared to the trashing the other guy style of hyping a fight.

Back