Tyson Fury is never going to fight again : Part 10

Anyone got the gif of him punching himself in the face, or him running around dressed as batman, he is money if you're his promoter.
That shit was pure pure quality lol

Bump fer fooks sake

Bump fer fooks sake

Oh man, why do I have to be the one who does this? okay here goes.
MMAFighter... fook.. fook is dead, MMAFighter.

Floyd beat the fuck out of fook. The ringside doctors did everything they could, but it was no use. Fook was fucking dead.

Viewers ringside reported hearing fook scream “oh fuck oh fuck” in agony as they watched on, helpless as fuck to do anything for the poor bastard. Soon his calls of “what the fucking shit” quickly fell silent. And all that was left was a heaping pile of hot fucking fook.

It was a fucking mess.

Last edited:

Floyd beat the fuck out of fook. The ringside doctors did everything they could, but it was no use. Fook was fucking dead.

Viewers ringside reported hearing fook scream “oh fuck oh fuck” in agony as they watched on, helpless as fuck to do anything for the poor bastard. Soon his calls of “what the fucking shit” quickly fell silent. And all that was left was a fucking heap of hot fook.

It was a fucking mess.
Lmaooo, BRAVO bruva BRAVO!!!! L0L

Viewers ringside reported hearing fook scream “oh fuck oh fuck” in agony as they watched on, helpless as fuck to do anything for the poor bastard. Soon his calls of “what the fucking shit” quickly fell silent. And all that was left was a fucking heap of hot fook.

It was a fucking mess.

A grisly tale indeed.

We don't talk about fook around here no more. The memory is just too ugly. Those that can remember back far enough to remember who the fuck fook even was again usually just try and change the subject, or pretend he didn't happen.

Back