Tyson Fury is never going to fight again : Part 10

treelo

//Do something here
@red
Reaction score
Always had a glimmer of hope that he may make a comeback......

44B102B300000578-4916720-image-a-1_1506327657451.jpg

Not happening

44B10C6F00000578-4916720-image-a-2_1506327664577.jpg

I know a few guys have fell off the wagon a bit when they have been down...but holy shit!!!

I think this may eclipse Maidana

Always had a glimmer of hope that he may make a comeback......

44B102B300000578-4916720-image-a-1_1506327657451.jpg

Not happening

44B10C6F00000578-4916720-image-a-2_1506327664577.jpg

I know a few guys have fell off the wagon a bit when they have been down...but holy shit!!!

I think this may eclipse Maidana

His profile in these pics reminds me of the Actor who played the high sparrow in GOT/villian in the James Bond movie Tomorrow never dies. Fury is awesome

I would still like to see Tyson Fury fight Joshua.

But every quote attributed to him contradicts the previous one.

Lol, the ring lost me when anyone in the top 5 could fight for a vacant lineal belt. Mainly because the boss didn't want to deal with the bobfather.

I just counted their lineal champs and there are 11 vacant thrones in all 17 weight classes. Two of the lineal champs that they still recognize are now retired (Fury & Ward), so they have 4 active lineal champions at the moment. So much for this policy change helping to fill vacancies. I didn't even like their old one pre-2012 when their #1 contender could fight their #3 "in certain instances" for the vacant lineal title. I want a #1 vs #2 to fill vacancies, the clearer the better, if that isn't too much to ask. I guess it is.

Looks like Fury is hanging out with Donny Wahlberg in the second photo. Jeeze Tyson, have some self respect.

I just counted their lineal champs and there are 11 vacant thrones in all 17 weight classes. Two of the lineal champs that they still recognize are now retired (Fury & Ward), so they have 4 active lineal champions at the moment. So much for this policy change helping to fill vacancies. I didn't even like their old one pre-2012 when their #1 contender could fight their #3 "in certain instances" for the vacant lineal title. I want a #1 vs #2 to fill vacancies, the clearer the better, if that isn't too much to ask. I guess it is.
Presumably they didn't strip canelo.

That leaves him Nery, Crawford and Linares?

Any chance of any of these get filled at any point?

Why don't they recognise Adonis at lhw?

Last edited:
Did some of you think he was coming back? I never got that impression at all, not even for a second. The highest hopes I've had for him is that he does not wind up dead.

Did some of you think he was coming back? I never got that impression at all, not even for a second. The highest hopes I've had for him is that he does not wind up dead.
He had an interview last week saying he wanted his license back from the bbobc and he was going to knock Joshua out.

He had an interview last week saying he wanted his license back from the bbobc and he was going to knock Joshua out.

I'm sure there is a gif that expresses extreme incredulity, but I'm too lazy to find it. So just imagine it, and anytime Tyson Fury says something, imagine it again.

Presumably they didn't strip canelo.

That leaves him Nery, Crawford and Linares?

Any chance of any of these get filled at any point?

Why don't they recognise Adonis at lhw?

Yeah, Canelo is still their lineal champion. The ratings were last updated September 5th. Nery is still their lineal champ as well along with Crawford and Linares. Adonis was stripped of their lineal title back in like September of 2015 and the Ward-Kovalev rematch filled the vacancy (Ward). Rigo was stripped of their lineal title back in February for not fighting Top 5 opponents for well over 18 months (they also gave him an extension). However, Adonis and Rigo are still considered the legitimate lineal champions by the TBRB and ESPN's rankings. To answer your other question about whether more vacancies will be filled, we'll have to see how things shake out the rest of the year and through 2018.

Last edited:
What an interesting era for fighting champions. Jones, Fury, McGregor, Rousey, Bisping...so much future lore happening right now.

I thought you said fighting. And champions.
Darling, we both find Sergio absolutely irresistible. This is true.

But I listed nothing but champions or former champions of prizefighting. So I'm not sure which among the names you disagree with.

Darling, we both find Sergio absolutely irresistible. This is true.

But I listed nothing but champions or former champions of prizefighting. So I'm not sure which among the names you disagree with.
Tyson can't fight, jones isn't a champ and rousey is a wrestler. Bisping will get stomped by Canada's very own sexy mma fighter and Conor is probably punching a heavy bag full of $100 bills these days, smart businessman.

More importantly you recognise the Martinez sexiness, most accurate post of the last month.

Jesus Christ, he's in amazing shape

He's in prime form right now for a Wilder vs Fury soon imo

Furyo's, should be a pic they put on a cheerios box, make champs out of them kids!!!!

4yHZYLf.jpg

Whipping nips and all that belly flip flopping around and he still beat Dr. Steel Hammer

Last edited:
Back