Tyrone:"GSP, Bisping, McGregor and the Diaz Brothers Ducked Me"

That's weird, considering Nick Diaz has been suspended forever, Conor and Nate are lightweights, and I never heard anything about Woodley calling out Bisping or vice-versa. I guess he could make some sort of case for GSP, but that's about it.
Woodley told bisping he would fight him on a sports show during the bisping gsp lead up where they were supposed to be talking about the bisping gsp fight. Bisping laughed it off

He said the same thing to George before the bisping fight and he laughed it off too

"Latest Koscheck"

Woodley-KO.gif

Exactly. He fights just like Koscheck. May have even been a better fight if Koscheck wasn't already a shell of himself after GSP crushed his face in...with jabs.

Also, Tyron...
giphy.gif

Woodley told bisping he would fight him on a sports show during the bisping gsp lead up where they were supposed to be talking about the bisping gsp fight. Bisping laughed it off

He said the same thing to George before the bisping fight and he laughed it off too

Tyron is the kind of guy that would call GSP out relentlessly, and then if GSP ever actually answered the challenge, he'd claim that GSP doesn't deserve a title shot. This is why people hate Tyron.

Lucky bastard ... Rory didnt duck u and look what happened!

if your Tyron you absolutley should be saying this stuff and putting those money guys on blast. He's saying im the champ,hes the best,fight me you fucking pussies. I like it.

giphy.gif

I agree. I'm not a fan of his but he needs to start making waves and calling people out.

I tried to like the guy but Dana is right. Every time he opens his mouth he says stupid sh*t. Not to mention he pals around with that washed-up lame rapper.

I fail to see This opportunity he speaks of? There are no opportunities that’s exactly why no ones interested in fighting him.

Every time I think of Woodley fighting a MW, I think back to this pic.

Weidman Woodley.png

That's weird, considering Nick Diaz has been suspended forever, Conor and Nate are lightweights, and I never heard anything about Woodley calling out Bisping or vice-versa. I guess he could make some sort of case for GSP, but that's about it.

I vaguely remember woodley wanting to fight Bisping but no one even acknowledged it after the 2nd wonderboy or Maia fight. I could be talking out of my ass here but I want to say I remember him mentioning it.

I seriously doubt the Diaz brothers ducked him.

Fake news title.
Tyron didn't say that he was ducked, he said that all those guys had a chance to fight him and they DECLINED. He didn't say they were scared.

I listened to that interview where he talked about this. He gave hespect to the Diaz brothers and said they weren't scared. He said the Nick fight didn't happen because the money for Nick wasn't right.

He AND Bisping WERE trying to fight each other. But Bisping went with GSP.

After Tyron won the belt, he texted GSP and said he'd love to fight him if he was coming back to the Octagon. He also said that GSP was looking for specific money fights, and that he accepted that.

And Conor said he would take Tyron's belt after he took the 155 belt.
He also welcomed Nate to fight if he was looking for a money fight.

Nothing Tyron said was untrue

lol When did McGregor duck him? When did he even have the opportunity? Conor's only had one fight in the UFC since Woodley won the title and his long hiatus from MMA had nothing to do with Tyron whatsoever.

Woodley should change his nickname to "The Special One"... Special as in mentally retarded.

I cant fucking stand this guy.

How can he not understand that these people want to fight draws?

This is pathetic. LMAO

Imagine being a WW and saying a FW is ducking you. LOL! Dana is right, Tyrone just keeps biting himself in the foot. Conor has been busy with more important things than exposing Tyrone, so fighting him isn't even out of the equation yet anyways.

One Diaz brother is retired, and the other accepted the fight. I also seriously doubt Tyrone was offered a MW title shot against Bisping over GSP or anyone else for that matter. In fact, I perfectly remember him getting shut down trying to weasel his way in when it looked like GSP wasn't going to fight Bisping and Dana wanted Michael to defend against Yoel instead and him against Thompson/Maia.

Now he might actually have an argument for GSP. Let's be honest, unless something changes soon it's pretty clear GSP is ducking Tyrone. But saying 5 people are ducking you, when 1/5 actually are is pretty sad.

I knew pretending to want tough fights and fighting whomever was a sham. He is still trying to secretly rustle up and procure money fights!

It wasn't for a MW title. They talked about fighting at a catchweight
No one believed that GSP was coming back at that time. Dana kept denying it as if it were impossible

155’ers don’t want to fight the champ at 170, shocker.

So, exactly how interested are you in fighting the 185’ers like Whittaker or Romero, instead of the retired guys at 185.

15 pound difference both ways; you sound like a 7th grader calling out 6th graders and then hiding in your locker when the 8th graders walk by, then popping back out afterwards and calling out the 8th grader who’s home sick with mono.

I’m a Woodley fan but yikes does this guy make it hard to root for him or what?!?

Back