Tyrone:"GSP, Bisping, McGregor and the Diaz Brothers Ducked Me"

That's weird, considering Nick Diaz has been suspended forever, Conor and Nate are lightweights, and I never heard anything about Woodley calling out Bisping or vice-versa. I guess he could make some sort of case for GSP, but that's about it.

Came here to say this

100%, Tyron Woodley is right. GSP wants no part of him, which is understandable, prime Woodley is a bad matchup for any version of Georges
Nick and nate are bigger draws than Woodley. Why would gsp fight someone that can't draw ppv. Woodley best ppv don't even match gsp worst ppv sales.

I think Nick has been available to fight since April. That doesn’t include his availability between the last suspension and this one.
I think Nick just got out of legal trouble and had other things to worry about

That silly GSP ducking him narrative...seriously, that's like holding onto the claim that Conor ducked Edgar. Just because someone would also be a serious challenge for you and you didn't end up fighting him doesn't mean you were ducking him. GSP went up a weight class, which he was barely able to do, and beat the middleweight champion, a UFC legend and former light-heavyweight in Michael Bisping by stoppage. There's not much more you can ask of a man to prove that he's not scared to test himself, especially not after he has dominated the division for nearly a decade in his prime. Now trying to go for what nobody before him has accomplished by winning championships in three UFC divisions against either the most financially successful fighter in UFC history who has also been a two division champion before or the guy with the probably most impressive undefeated record in MMA today is not only understandable, it's also a big challenge, just a much more intrigueing one than fighting the best welterweight at the time yet again. He's done that a lot before.

Woodley is just angry that he doesn't get the big payday he so desperately desires and rather has to deal with blowhards like Usman or clowns like Covington. I get that, he's a strong champion, a great fighter and he's frustrated with the competition in his division that keep him from achieving money and fame as he feels he could if given the right chances. Fair enough. But we as fans who know a little bit about the sport should know better than to buy into this attempt of his to get what he wants so badly. Part of being a champion should be fighting who you're given, not who you want.

I don't see how you can claim McGregor ducked you when he only ever fought at welterweight because he had to catch weight for a short notice bout once. And the Diaz brothers? Seriously? How does Nate deserve a title shot? For beating a none-welterweight at welterweight once two years ago and turning down every fight he's been offered since? How does Nick deserve one? Guy hasn't won a fight in what seems like a decade and has been sitting on the sidelines forever. Woodley only brings up those guys because they're popular and would be easy victories for him while still making the numbers he craves.

100%, Tyron Woodley is right. GSP wants no part of him, which is understandable, prime Woodley is a bad matchup for any version of Georges
Prime GSP would jab his face all night, not be dumb enough to come in and get caught with the right, would have just as much wrestling as Woodley.

FFS can Wood's trolling get any more obvious.

I suppose it's social media'z fault for creating this bull sh*t.

prime gsp from like 8 years ago would decision woodley no problem, this version of gsp would probably lose to woodley because its not prime gsp.

I think if you take both fighters in there prime, that gsp would win 9/10 times against woodley. also gsp never ducked woodley, first off wasn't even active he was retired when woodley started bringing gsp's name up. when he came back 4 years later it was at mw, not ww. gsp never had any interest to fight woodley because he was going for the mw title, it wasn't gsp ducking it was that he's simply not interested wasting his time with woodley. Woodley is low stock not high stock, it does nothing for gsp to beat him except win something he already did twice.

woodley is the only one to gain with a fight against gsp and its mainly for money, we'll never see who is the best because gsp is passed his prime where woodley is in his prime.

oh boy, back at being unlikable again

This is pathetic. LMAO

Imagine being a WW and saying a FW is ducking you. LOL! Dana is right, Tyrone just keeps biting himself in the foot. Conor has been busy with more important things than exposing Tyrone, so fighting him isn't even out of the equation yet anyways.

One Diaz brother is retired, and the other accepted the fight. I also seriously doubt Tyrone was offered a MW title shot against Bisping over GSP or anyone else for that matter. In fact, I perfectly remember him getting shut down trying to weasel his way in when it looked like GSP wasn't going to fight Bisping and Dana wanted Michael to defend against Yoel instead and him against Thompson/Maia.

Now he might actually have an argument for GSP. Let's be honest, unless something changes soon it's pretty clear GSP is ducking Tyrone. But saying 5 people are ducking you, when 1/5 actually are is pretty sad.

I knew pretending to want tough fights and fighting whomever was a sham. He is still trying to secretly rustle up and procure money fights!

Last edited:
Dana White: "Tyron has everything to be a huge draw, but he shoots himself in the foot whenever he opens his mouth"

Tyron: "You're racist. And oh, everyone that doesn't fight me is ducking me, especially all these more popular MMA fighters that have no reason to fight me."

Nick ,Nate, Bisping and McGregor? Two guys who fight in a smaller weight class and two guys who are well past their prime or retired?

It's disappointing to hear the only 185er Woodley is willing to fight is Bisping. Why not start calling out Robert Whittaker for a fight when he comes back in January? You were willing to move up and fight Bisping but not Whittaker?

GSP is 37 years old and fought top contender after top contender for a decade while suffering major injuries and serious medical conditions. He was out of his prime 6 years ago around the Condit fight. Woodley is just as talented as 2013 prime Hendricks, and we all saw how hard of a time he gave GSP way back then. Then again, GSP was having some mental issues for that fight which might've contributed to that.

Yet Woodley is only 6 months younger than GSP.......

A champion in their prime calling out these guys for not accepting is pretty low.

None of the people he named have any reason to have EVER given him the time of day. Shouldn't you be defending the title against Covington or Whitaker?

Only 30 people would ever see if you lost a fight to Tyron Woodley. Hell, more people have watched Melvin Guillard's latest bar fight assault than Tyron's fight.

if your Tyron you absolutley should be saying this stuff and putting those money guys on blast. He's saying im the champ,hes the best,fight me you fucking pussies. I like it.

giphy.gif

I like you Tyron but c'mon man. A bunch of retired guys and fighters from other divisons. Why the fuck would they want to fight Woodley in a fight that won't draw much where they probably lose. It's not ducking when they have no reason to fight you whatsoever other than you want them to.

He's probably just saying this to build his image, and it's probably a good idea. That's what most "ducking" talk in combat sports is about, it's often not true or the whole story.

Woodley and Conor would stare at each other for 25 minutes waiting for the other to throw first.

That's weird, considering Nick Diaz has been suspended forever, Conor and Nate are lightweights, and I never heard anything about Woodley calling out Bisping or vice-versa. I guess he could make some sort of case for GSP, but that's about it.
I remember the Bisping thing. In the lead up to the fight, TW was saying he didn't blame Ping for taking GSP instead of him since there was less chance of a KO.

We all know how that story ended....

I honestly can't figure out the difference between you being just a shitty troll or someone actually dumb enough to believe this nonsense you spew.

So which is it?

Back