Tyron Woodley responds to Dana mocking the degree of "he wont fight because his thumb hurts"

Personally I think Woodley isn't all that great, seen better, i think he will lose soon. Still vividly remember Nate knocking him the heck out or Rory schooling him. That guy is so self-entitled, if you listen to him talk, you'd think he was kidnapped from Africa, from his family mother grandmother kids grandkids and grand grand kids and was subject to slave labour for 100 years without no pay.
still remember gsp getting ko'd by serra
losing to Hughes
almost getting schooled by Penn
getting tooled by hend tricks.scared and scarred for life post Hendricks fight. scared and scarred lmao. Woodley is a great dominant champion and o me person of the Goats.

Somebody is actually watching that "Champ life? I almost died of boredom within the first two minutes just could not take it anymore.

His beef with Woodley is honestly the best promo you could give Woodley.
Thats why they do it. Its a fake beef to keep woodley shelved and keep .pushing the brand. Wolf tickets people.

His beef with Woodley is honestly the best promo you could give Woodley.

Maybe for the few hardcore fans on MMA forums, but for the mainstream casuals (who are the bulk of the PPV buyers), Dana's constant undermining of Woodley and reluctance to promote him hurt both Woodley's popularity and the UFC's ability to capitalize on PPV sales of WW title fights.

I just think Woodley is incredibly difficult to deal with for every fight negotiation. Which just compounds after every victory and it pisses off Dana each time.

There's always something with Woodley after every fight, when he beat Lawler, he kept complaining about racism. After he drew with Thompson, he refused to fight him again because he said he won and should fight Conor. After he beat Thompson, he refused to fight Maia and kept calling out Conor, Nate, Bisping and GSP. After he fought Maia, he announced he deserves money fights and that he is scheduled to fight Nate Diaz which wasn't even happening.

The weird thing is, after all the tantrums he actually got 0 money fights, he still end up fighting No. 1 contenders like Dana wanted. My question is, why does he complain so much and make a fuss after every fight if he's just going to lay down in negotiations. It just irritates the crap out of everyone involved and he doesn't even get what he wanted.

Dana is a biased POS. I find it weird that there are some people who actually support him and bash Woodley, because Woodley wasn't going to keep quiet and let Dana take advantage of him to promote other fighters that Dana like, such as that cringy and boring dude, Covington.

So, when is Rich Franklin going to get the call to replace Dana?

Rich Franklin is all class and would be the perfect UFC president. However, he lacks the cutthroat qualities that WME owners would like to see, because the owners are no doubt the same way.

Why would you put in the title that he responds to Dana when he didn't respond to Dana?

Because less than 24 hours after Dana implied he was faking or not hurt bad enough he needs to be sitting out. He released a video about the condition of his hand.

I would consider that responding to him, even if it is in a subtweeting sort of way.

Because less than 24 hours after Dana implied he was faking or not hurt bad enough he needs to be sitting out. He released a video about the condition of his hand.

I would consider that responding to him, even if it is in a subtweeting sort of way.

This was an episode of his Champ Camp youtube series. You're reading too much into it.

He’s got a Twitter......Hey @DanaWhite say it to my face, come down to TMZ studios see how tough you are #andstill

I bet Dana Vs Woodley outsells Mac-Khabib

Don't like TWood but he is an active champion and fights whoever is number one contender unlike a lot of other champions.

Dana is now a cancer on the sport.

Dana's in a spot of bother when it comes to scheduling. He's got the ESPN+ debut and a PPV next month and doesn't have the headliners necessary for both so he's lashing out at a champ who won't fight injured to get him out of a jam. Comes across as pretty distasteful to me pressuring a champ to fight injured but it's no surprise coming from Dana, especially since we know he doesn't like Woodley anyway.

The beginning covers his hand injury a bit more. Never calls out Dana, but the timing of its release was well timed to hush those being persuaded that he is just afraid to defend.

The rest of it is just him talking about working on his album.

People are eating the “drama” Hook line sinker..
this is premeditated folks, Dana is a cunning promoter..

He is using reverse psychology on the fans.. bash twood, twood looks like the victim, fans are on his side ... boosts sales

People are eating the “drama” Hook line sinker..
this is premeditated folks, Dana is a cunning promoter..

He is using reverse psychology on the fans.. bash twood, twood looks like the victim, fans are on his side ... boosts sales

LOL, Dana is not that good. He's an emotional person and does not hide it well when things don't go his way.

Woodley has had 1 fight in 17 months...17 months lol and that 1 fight was one of his easiest one in recent times, not good for a champion. Cant blame Dana for shitting on Woodley

Remember how salty he was when they took his belt to give to Conor?
]

Wouldn't you? I mean, what the hell. Is so weird or to blame if a world champion wants to keep his own belt... Seriously...

Why is anyone shocked that his hand injury was more than minor? His punches are like bullet trains, lot of blow back with that kind of speed and force. Fedor had the same problem for a part of his career cause of how much he put into his punches, especially his overhand right.

But but but If he holds back trying to save his hand from injury then he is a boring decision machine....but but but it he is knocking motherfuckers dead and shattering his fist on their skull his hand injury is fake and he ducking

Sherdog wants it both ways

But but but If he holds back trying to save his hand from injury then he is a boring decision machine....but but but it he is knocking motherfuckers dead and shattering his fist on their skull his hand injury is fake and he ducking

Sherdog wants it both ways
I didn't care for the race baiting near the start of his reign. But Tyron is doing nothing but putting down good challengers is a fairly timely manner compared to some champion. And it's definitely not hard to see he's kind of having to deal with a bit of a stacked deck where dana dosen't like him. His only saving grace is he seemingly has a strong grip on that title. And that currently handcuffs dana as long as tyron keeps picking off challengers.

still remember gsp getting ko'd by serra
losing to Hughes
almost getting schooled by Penn
getting tooled by hend tricks.scared and scarred for life post Hendricks fight. scared and scarred lmao. Woodley is a great dominant champion and o me person of the Goats.

If WOodley is a president, then he would be donald trump, and GSP would be Abraham Lincoln. Different class

Back