Tyron Woodley responds to Dana mocking the degree of "he wont fight because his thumb hurts"

Personally I think Woodley isn't all that great, seen better, i think he will lose soon. Still vividly remember Nate knocking him the heck out or Rory schooling him. That guy is so self-entitled, if you listen to him talk, you'd think he was kidnapped from Africa, from his family mother grandmother kids grandkids and grand grand kids and was subject to slave labour for 100 years without no pay.
So much stupid in one comment. Seek help.

Remember how salty he was when they took his belt to give to Conor?

images-183.jpg

Personally I think Woodley isn't all that great, seen better.

He is interesting. Reminds me of pre-usada Hendricks a bit. Woodley has great patience though and lets the fight come to him.

I have a hard time seeing anyone on the roster right now beating him. Seems like they'd need have a long reach and the footwork to fight from the outside with a high output.

Would love to see a Rory rematch, I think Wonderboy is Dana's best chance of beating Woodley on the current roster but NOBODY wants to see part 3 of that.

Funniest part was Purple Goof comparing Conor to Twood.
maxresdefault.jpg

He is interesting. Reminds me of pre-usada Hendricks a bit. Woodley has great patience though and lets the fight come to him.

I have a hard time seeing anyone on the roster right now beating him. Seems like they'd need have a long reach and the footwork to fight from the outside with a high output.

Would love to see a Rory rematch, I think Wonderboy is Dana's best chance of beating Woodley on the current roster but NOBODY wants to see part 3 of that.

Pre-USADA Hendricks would wipe the floor with Woodley.

Woodley will lose to Colby, Usman and Askren. No worries.

So why can't you stop talking about it
Why can't you avoid the threads that bore you?

To your question though... Because it just happened today? If any sports coach or sports organizations head figure implied one of their top athletes is basically faking an injury, the athletes response is news worthy.

phony ass hand injury sitting on the title Tyron is scared

WHERE YOU AT TYRON?? WHERE YOU AT MOTHERFUCKER?

Pre-USADA Hendricks would wipe the floor with Woodley.

Woodley will lose to Colby, Usman and Askren. No worries.

I'm probably Askren's biggest fanboy on this forum and I don't think he can beat Woodley. Terrible matchup.
I'd favor Woodley over all three, but any of them would be fun. Woodley has been forced to sopve a lot of different fighting style riddles and all three of them would present him a new one.

<31> Dana such an asshole to Woodley. He was the most active champion in 2016-17 even offered to fight Diaz injured in 2017. Meanwhile dana's boyfriend conor was busy counting his boxing money and not fighting. If Conor's always ready like dana pretending let him headline 233 it doesn't even matter how bad his opponent is casuals will buy it more anyways.

Goofapotomus HATES Twood. Always bashes him.

Dana is coming off really bad here, as the promoter your job is to promote your fighters, especially your champions.

He is allowing his personal feelings to create a grudge against Woodley, and his ego is getting the better of him here.
Dana has been walking this fine line for quite some time.

He has to, with one hand, devalue his fighters to have negotiation leverage, and with the other hand claim they have the best talent in the world.

It's a fun watch

So Woodley has been a youtuber for 3 years and only has 27k suscriptors LOL.

BTW.. not hating on the guy. He is freaking active. MMA, music, TMZ, etc.

Why can't you avoid the threads that bore you?
It amuses me how defensive most of you get once someone points fingers at the hivemind so the threads don't bother me
To your question though... Because it just happened today? If any sports coach or sports organizations head figure implied one of their top athletes is basically faking an injury, the athletes response is news worthy.
That wasn't a literal question but a rhetorical one

<31> Dana such an asshole to Woodley. He was the most active champion in 2016-17 even offered to fight Diaz injured in 2017. Meanwhile dana's boyfriend conor was busy counting his boxing money and not fighting. If Conor's always ready like dana pretending let him headline 233 it doesn't even matter how bad his opponent is casuals will buy it more anyways.

I just think Woodley is incredibly difficult to deal with for every fight negotiation. Which just compounds after every victory and it pisses off Dana each time.

There's always something with Woodley after every fight, when he beat Lawler, he kept complaining about racism. After he drew with Thompson, he refused to fight him again because he said he won and should fight Conor. After he beat Thompson, he refused to fight Maia and kept calling out Conor, Nate, Bisping and GSP. After he fought Maia, he announced he deserves money fights and that he is scheduled to fight Nate Diaz which wasn't even happening.

The weird thing is, after all the tantrums he actually got 0 money fights, he still end up fighting No. 1 contenders like Dana wanted. My question is, why does he complain so much and make a fuss after every fight if he's just going to lay down in negotiations. It just irritates the crap out of everyone involved and he doesn't even get what he wanted.

from been a poor nobody with horrendous teeth to a bald, greedy roided sob

Back