Tyron Woodley: Georges St-Pierre dropping to lightweight the ‘hugest b*tch move on the planet’

Lol at thinking that their whole fighting dynamics is resumed to "one punch KO power with good wrestling". It is such a simplistic view that i'm surprised someone with a 2009 join date really believes it.

Anyway, fact is they look completely different against the same competition

Go watch:

Hendricks vs Robbie / Woodley vs Robbie
Hendricks vs Wonderboy/ Woodley vs Wonderboy (2X)

Your post is not even wrong, because it makes no sense at all

You make no sense at all, you keep making yourself look like a moron I keep telling you that but you don't listen.

Kos, hendricks, and woodley all have the same attributes, good ko power and good wrestling...just like gsp and wonderboy have karate backgrounds but there stance or the way they fight is different.

with your analogy your just doing mma math, which makes you even more of a douche. A draw with wonderboy is not a win, and i wouldn't be bragging about that since we all know your Woodley fan.

You fail to point out Woodley's lame fights he's had like against Maia where he breaks the record for the sh!ttiest title fight ever....another thing you can brag about for your favorite fighter, lol.

And yes moron, Kos, Hendricks and Woodley have ALL one punched ko'd at least one fighter in they're ufc career, and the point was they have the ko power to finish guys, not necessarily ONE punch.

The issue here is when GSP was dominating and cleaning out his division these other guys like Woodley or Lawler were nobodies, they weren't even being mentioned as next contenders.

If those guys wanted to fight GSP they had plenty of years to try and sign a fight deal against him but didn't.....now all of a sudden after GSP retires they call him out or want a fight with him.

Why didn't Woodley and Lawler protest to fight GSP when he was ruling the WW division awhile back instead of waiting now...none of these guys have a leg to stand on because they will never achieve what GSP did as a WW, and Woodley has the worst stats in a title fight against Maia and he thinks he deserves to fight GSP, nah I wouldn't waste my money to see that.

Yup, Shields and Nick Diaz managed to get a decent streak of wins to have the chance to be signed by the UFC and to challenge GSP. Woodley and Lawler didn't came close to that when GSP was on top.

Sorry retiring at 40 has it's downfalls, I need to find things like golf to pass the time. You may experience this one day when you're out of your Mom's basement.

Please tell me you are ESL, or I have to feel sorry for your country's education system.

Your arguments would be more convincing and amusing if you didn't always butcher the English language.

hahaha kid, stop projecting.
"golf"
You try to hard to claim you have money.
Those who do, don't feel the need to gloat.

So yeah, good luck at YOUR momma's basement. You don't fool anyone.

BTW, was it mini-golf? You were back so fast that either they kick you out or you couldn't find your balls. Well, at least that is ONE thing you have in common with Georges!!!

<[analyzed}>

Silva refused to fight outside MW until he was in legacy mode even though MW was so thin they could not find a worthy title contestant even after his first Franklin win and just taking the title. But that was Anderson's right as he wanted to focus on building a MW legacy before venturing outside the division as he would say in interviews when asked about fights outside MW, "I am happy in my category". When he was talking retirement and legacy mode THEN AND ONLY THEN did he consider fights outside MW.

GSP gets the same courtesy, even if your need for hate won't allow you to see it. GSP was always clear that he would not move up during his WW run and would need to be done with the division first before moving up. That is exactly what he did. You thinking he should have been done the minute Anderson was is just stupid. GSP was not even 30 and had only 5 defenses to Hughes 7 and GSP had some of his biggest name WW fights in the cue with Shields (the only other WW GOAT beside Hughes) and Condit, Diaz and Hendricks.
Sorry, your math-gymnastics was lost on me.
His age or how many fighters Hughes had is meaningless and only shows how desperately you are looking for excuses and justifications for something that is in plain sight.

The funny part is that it is not even a big deal. Heck Georges himself said he wanted to protect his legacy by not losing. he admitted as much.
You guys are just too insecure to admit it.

I already answerd that by a clear yes or no. Check it out, little girl.

You tend to lose a lot of discussions on the forums.
keep not answering, kid.
You are mad and it shows.

th

I'm not gonna play the repeat game with an Eddie Bravo esque type of mindset where he will ignore facts infront of him repeatedly stated and backed up. Not my fault you have some type of dyslexia where you read what you want, but become 2nd grade reading comprehension levels when you see something you don't. *Shrug*.

I have questions about how you can maintain being in the real world with such a handicap, but I don't want to get carded as you're not worth it. Other people have already said what's needed to be said as have I. Your choice to stay ignorant.

C'est la vie, and with this I bid adieu.

2ai3re.jpg

hahaha kid, stop projecting.
"golf"
You try to hard to claim you have money.
Those who do, don't feel the need to gloat.

So yeah, good luck at YOUR momma's basement. You don't fool anyone.

BTW, was it mini-golf? You were back so fast that either they kick you out or you couldn't find your balls. Well, at least that is ONE thing you have in common with Georges!!!

<[analyzed}>

I was playing golf this afternoon. I would gladly invite you for a round but I doubt you could afford the guest green fees.

I had to clean my clubs because they were wet from the round or do you not know how rust is formed? You're only allowed 14 clubs in the bag so it doesn't take long to clean a full set, but if you're a cheater and carry extra clubs, it would take you longer.

I'm not rich, but I do belong to a private golf club and I don't have to work. My Mom's basement is actually part my basement because my brothers and I paid for her house.

I think your Mom is done microwaving your burrito, better go have din din.....kid.

I’m not really sure what you are trying to get at, but why does it matter how long it will take for him to get down to LW? I don’t think that is something anyone can answer, GSP fan or not. But let’s say it takes 6 months. What’s your point? What if it takes 9 months? What’s your point?

So work with 9 months. You’ve been answered. WHAT’S YOUR POINT?
My point is simple.
He maintained it would take over an year to jump to MW.
Now it takes (in your example) 6 months to move down, not only to WW, but to LW.

it becomes clear that that was just an excuse.
Became clearer even when he did, in fact, moved up to fight Bisping.
And sun-like bright when he run from Whittaker.

and then not an issue to move to LW.

You draw your own conclusions.... but of course, you won't even think about it. Because you can't think about these FACTS without taking GSP off the pedestal you have him on.

Woodley isn't lying... but at the same time he's doing the same thing

Ok, I had my fun in this thread.

I apologize for having too much fun. But I will part with my thoughts on all we discussed.

Silva: it is funny you guys always fall back on Silva and always try to compare with him. Like if he did something wrong, then it is OK for GSP to do something stupid as well.

I have absolutely no problem in bashing Silva for the many things wrong he did. But then again, I simply refuse to be blind.

Oh, and before you all come back all mad and triggered up, let me add one thing that will blow your minds: I don't hate GSP.

I know, your reaction must be something like this:
giphy.gif

But I see what I see and I don't think ANY fighter (for that matter) is 100% free of criticism or unable to make mistakes.

I admire GSP for all he did and all he accomplished.
Look at my post history (while he was at the top of his career, I ALWAYS said that he is the MJ on MMA in terms of appeal, great smile/camera friendly, awesome, respectful and positive person and that was the reason he was the top fighter in the UFC... along with Silva (of course) and able to take the whole country of Canada to adore him. That's besides being GOAT MW, beating Hughes who was already in his own merit a fucking great fighter, so he had huge shoes to fill.

So I celebrated his career. But I don't make excuses for the things he did that I found wrong. And THAT is the difference between you and I.

I don't need to make my "hero" perfect. You guys apparently need that.

So I am sorry if you got too mad. I actually admire how loyal you are to someone you don't even know (or you do, which would explain it... :)... but I digress).
Keep on rocking. Georges deserves the admiration he gets, and on my book it is a lot better than liking someone who is not as good a role model as Georges always been.

Ok, I said my piece. I gotta travel tomorrow and won't be able to sign up for a few days, so I didn't want to leave you guys wondering why I left.

th

Edit: I love debating MMA. And when Silva & GSP were kings, the back and forth between us fans were always good spirited. Thank you for bringing them back ;)

Last edited:
Sorry, your math-gymnastics was lost on me.
His age or how many fighters Hughes had is meaningless and only shows how desperately you are looking for excuses and justifications for something that is in plain sight.

The funny part is that it is not even a big deal. Heck Georges himself said he wanted to protect his legacy by not losing. he admitted as much.
You guys are just too insecure to admit it.
Its not meaningless if you are not stupid. You however are stupid.

Anderson was not leaving MW until he felt he was done with the division and when he announced that he was basically done and lookng for legacy fights that is when he began looking outside his division. Before that he was clear "i am comfortable in my category".

GSP similarly wanted to make his legacy at WW as the GOAT WW so how many defenses Hughes had is very relevant so adding the names Shields, Condit, DIaz and Hendricks and 4 more defenses was huge.

Your point is that nothing that GSP wanted should matter. If Anderson cleaned his division first and was ready GSP should have dropped all his personal goals and moved up. That is because you are stupid though. No GSP, just as Anderson did, should have cemented himself as WW GOAT and accompished all his goals and then and only then considered moving up. Just as he did.

My point is simple.
Now it takes (in your example) 6 months to move down, not only to WW, but to LW.

You draw your own conclusions.... but of course, you won't even think about it. Because you can't think about these FACTS without taking GSP off the pedestal you have him on.

Neither GSP or his team have ever said he's going to LW so who cares how long you or anyone else thinks it will take. As I said in an earlier post, GSP bulked up the wrong way and got UC. He could barely keep at 200 pounds and now that he's not bulking up anymore, he's probably around 185 - 190 pounds like normal.

So you think it would be better for him to keep fighting in a division in which he is undersized while he's out of his prime....good thinking....kid.

Again, please feel free to post anything confirming GSP wants to drop to LW for a fight with Nate.

My point is simple.

I said work with 9 months, not 6.

This fight isn’t made. No one’s accepted. There is no timeframe, so it is premature to make such assumptions.

Ok, I had my fun in this thread.

I apologize for having too much fun. But I will part with my thoughts on all we discussed.

Silva: it is funny you guys always fall back on Silva and always try to compare with him. Like if he did something wrong, then it is OK for GSP to do something stupid as well.

I have absolutely no problem in bashing Silva for the many things wrong he did. But then again, I simply refuse to be blind.

Oh, and before you all come back all mad and triggered up, let me add one thing that will blow your minds: I don't hate GSP.

I know, your reaction must be something like this:

But I see what I see and I don't think ANY fighter (for that matter) is 100% free of criticism or unable to make mistakes.

I admire GSP for all he did and all he accomplished.
Look at my post history (while he was at the top of his career, I ALWAYS said that he is the MJ on MMA in terms of appeal, great smile/camera friendly, awesome, respectful and positive person and that was the reason he was the top fighter in the UFC... along with Silva (of course) and able to take the whole country of Canada to adore him. That's besides being GOAT MW, beating Hughes who was already in his own merit a fucking great fighter, so he had huge shoes to fill.

So I celebrated his career. But I don't make excuses for the things he did that I found wrong. And THAT is the difference between you and I.

I don't need to make my "hero" perfect. You guys apparently need that.

So I am sorry if you got too mad. I actually admire how loyal you are to someone you don't even know (or you do, which would explain it... :)... but I digress).
Keep on rocking. Georges deserves the admiration he gets, and on my book it is a lot better than liking someone who is not as good a role model as Georges always been.

Ok, I said my piece. I gotta travel tomorrow and won't be able to sign up for a few days, so I didn't want to leave you guys wondering why I left.
Glad you amuse yourself. As you can in this thread you are source of amusement for us all but for different reasons as many people mock you and make fun of you for your lack of intelligence or ability to make a point. You are consistent in getting called out for that at least.

You are also a liar as you do not have a post history of supporting GSP and at best anything you say about him is a passive aggressive backhanded compliment. But you do have a history of nutguggin Silva and defending anything and everything about him and most brazilian fighters. You also have a history of attacking Fedor and his fans as well for the same reason.

Enjoy your time away. You likely need it after the thrashing you have taken here. Toodles.

Glad you amuse yourself. As you can in this thread you are source of amusement for us all but for different reasons as many people mock you and make fun of you for your lack of intelligence or ability to make a point. You are consistent in getting called out for that at least.

You are also a liar as you do not have a post history of supporting GSP and at best anything you say about him is a passive aggressive backhanded compliment. But you do have a history of nutguggin Silva and defending anything and everything about him and most brazilian fighters. You also have a history of attacking Fedor and his fans as well for the same reason.

Enjoy your time away. You likely need it after the thrashing you have taken here. Toodles.
still triggered a-f, I see.

Sorry you have your meltdown in here, kid for everyone to see.

See, you can try hard to "hurt my feelings", but as you do in life, you failed miserably.
I think Fedor is GOAT above Silva (always said that), and even some famous Fedor nuthuggers know that.

I defend any fighter I think is treated unfairly. Not my fault most are brazilian since people like you tend to be xenophobic as well.

And I will (enjoy my time away).
I always do. ;)

still triggered a-f, I see.

Sorry you have your meltdown in here, kid for everyone to see.

See, you can try hard to "hurt my feelings", but as you do in life, you failed miserably.
I think Fedor is GOAT above Silva (always said that), and even some famous Fedor nuthuggers know that.

I defend any fighter I think is treated unfairly. Not my fault most are brazilian since people like you tend to be xenophobic as well.

And I will (enjoy my time away).
I always do. ;)
you post like a child when you cannot win a debate, because you have the mental capacity of a child. All your kid and triggered stuff is embarrassing. I am embarrassed for you.

Yeah tough fights like perennial WW contender Nate fucking Diaz. GTFO.

Woodley looking for tough fights?

I dont think youve thought this through sherbro

The #1 fight Woodley has asked for since he won the belt is GSP. I’m sure he would fight nick or Nate since GSP won’t fight him but he’s made it clear GSP is his #1. How is that not a tough fight? Woodley is a beast but I would actually slightly favor Georges

Back