Tyron Woodley days as UFC Champion are numbered.....

We need to stick all millennials in some sort of concentrated camps.
I had to adapt, it’s hard to remember what life was like before, like actual communicating with someone who actually takes the time to think. Please forgive me.

RDA.gif

Ben and Tyron will never fight.

Let RDA try to take the belt from Tyron first while Ben needs a good fight vs maybe someone top 10 for his debut.

Right! RDA will take care of business!!
Tyron is getting too anoying...his fighting and his talking!

Well duh... everyone's days as champ are "numbered" (can't stay on top forever), and Woodley is 36, so....

I will say no matter what happens in the future, Woodley has exceeded most people's expectations. If 5 years ago you would have said Woodley would be the WW champ with multiple defenses against #1 contenders, you wouldn't have had a lot of believers.

If he wants to get rid of Woodley, it's easy.

Bring the WW king back.

tumblr_mc0pr0pY2o1qdncs5o1_r2_500.gif

Only he had the option for his comeback fight to be at his natural weight class and against Woodley but he turned it down for beating the MW Forest Griffin

Your analogy about training partners is not axceptable. Cruz dominated Faber and other alpha male fighters but somehow Faber's training partner danced circles around Cruz. Another example is Derik Brunson having mixed results vs training partners (GOAT Silva, Machida & Jacare).
Everyone was telling GSP that Woodley is the toughest challenge for him upon his return but he shut everyone down. You know as much as I do that Woodley holds the belt at GSP's weight class where he built a legacy beating sub par competition in an extremely boring fashion. It only made sense for him to prove to the world that he's still the best welterweight out there by beating Woodley but he chose to duck him instead. I bet if Neil Magny somehow becomes the welterweight champion, GSP will rally to fight him. GSP runs away from fights he thinks he can't win and for that I don't see him as a true fighter.
So he ducked a boring 170, to fight the MW champ. Gotcha.

He’s not worried about woodley, watch them together before the bisping fight. He wasn’t worried about him hahahaha

Maybe a current fitch but the fitch that was on a tear leading up to the title shot was a different story.
Not really, Fitch was competent but Askren wrestling is clearly of higher level.

Not really, Fitch was competent but Askren wrestling is clearly of higher level.
But wrestling is only part of it. It is very Arguable that on fitchrs run there was better comp than askrens

Only he had the option for his comeback fight to be at his natural weight class and against Woodley but he turned it down for beating the MW Forest Griffin
Because only a moron wouldn't have picked that fight...

Bellator dumped him while he was champ yet the UFC should pick him up to potentially be champ? They’ve been dropping the “boring wrestlers” all this time but they should go outta their way to get him?

I'm almost certain that when I listened to the JRE podcast with Ben Askren he said that he wouldn't fight Woodley.

Bellator dumped him while he was champ yet the UFC should pick him up to potentially be champ? They’ve been dropping the “boring wrestlers” all this time but they should go outta their way to get him?
Undefeated records sell and Askren is a good personality. I believe UFC could sell a "superfight" with him vs someone in his UFC debut fairly well

Please tell me which champion's days are not numbered?

You can't piss off the boss and expect everything to be normal. Dana has one thing on mind and that is to get rid of Woodley as his welterweight champion even if he has to strike a deal with the devil. The devil in this case is none other than Ben Askren, a boring wrestler, who is very good at what he does. The guy is undefeated but extremely one dimensional and was overlooked by the UFC previously due to his boring style. So Dana is willing to strike a deal with someone he publicly dislikes in order to eliminate Tyron from his championship crown. Joe Rogan is playing the moderator in all of this. In my opinion, this can't be good. The last thing the UFC needs right now is another boring champion.

Askren is semi-retired. No deal will be necessary, RDA is the new fresh contender at welterweight. If Woodley beats him, maybe a GSP fight could happen after all.

Either way, Woodley is here to stay, Askren is a never was in this discussion.

So was Robbie and Tyron.

Ofcourse we will know of he is ducking the same way he used the teammate excuse to duck Lombard pre USADA.
he would rape Lombard. that fucking midget steroid infused cheating cunt. never called out woodley afted hw tested positive, did he? yea exactly.

Back