Tyron Woodley days as UFC Champion are numbered.....

Forget this nonsense! RDA vs Woodley is the fight to make.

if Askren can talk good shit and win his style won't matter, people say he's a blanket but I've seen him fuck dudes up with some g n p

If he wants to get rid of Woodley, it's easy.

Bring the WW king back.

tumblr_mc0pr0pY2o1qdncs5o1_r2_500.gif
this is true

Off the top of my head pelligrino and Jim Miller and those are very good sub wins. Melvin and Gomi.
I know he has more sub wins than ko or dec wins.

I would pick askren to win. He’s a special grappler. Much like khabib he gets position traps a limb and leaves you defenseless pretzel.

It’s a fight I’d like to see. Having said that. There are several matchups for askren I’d like to see much more than Nate.

I hope he gets his shot. People say he's a boring blanket, but he's got the finish in 7 of his last 8. That's exciting enough for me.

Haha, since when has Bisping been a draw?
GSP ducked Woodley because he knows it's a fight he can't win

The two people who have made woodley look the worst are two of George’s training partners. Think about that.

Goerge knows he could run right through him, he isn’t a draw and George doesn’t see it as a challenge.

Nothing to see here.

And George vs askren? A young george walked straight through herion. Askren struggled against and old tired herion.

No competition there either.

The two people who have made woodley look the worst are two of George’s training partners. Think about that.

Goerge knows he could run right through him, he isn’t a draw and George doesn’t see it as a challenge.

Nothing to see here.

And George vs askren? A young george walked straight through herion. Askren struggled against and old tired herion.

No competition there either.
Your analogy about training partners is not axceptable. Cruz dominated Faber and other alpha male fighters but somehow Faber's training partner danced circles around Cruz. Another example is Derik Brunson having mixed results vs training partners (GOAT Silva, Machida & Jacare).
Everyone was telling GSP that Woodley is the toughest challenge for him upon his return but he shut everyone down. You know as much as I do that Woodley holds the belt at GSP's weight class where he built a legacy beating sub par competition in an extremely boring fashion. It only made sense for him to prove to the world that he's still the best welterweight out there by beating Woodley but he chose to duck him instead. I bet if Neil Magny somehow becomes the welterweight champion, GSP will rally to fight him. GSP runs away from fights he thinks he can't win and for that I don't see him as a true fighter.

Back