Tyron weighing a pound over

Woodley - everything was stacked against him and still smashed that hype job.
I don't usually agree with Schaub but he brought up that, must have been super stressful for Woodley who was fighting not only Till but Dana and the UFC brass. Glad he pulled it off.

These digital scales suck anyway. Need to go back to the OG shit

Im tired of woodly. I really dont care. Would rather watch wmma at this point.

He can go be good over there where i dont have to see or hear him.

Best ww in the world is gsp by the way
Wahwahwah sounds like you care more about the talk than the fight, who claims they like mma but doesn't want to see one of the best fighters in the world fight? Go back to your Connor replays of the press conf's if you want the drama, but I watch it for the fighting.

They do check, thats why Tyron was surprised.
I further explained my point on a subsequent post:

Honestly, I don't know.
I didn't watch the weight ins, and the only thing I saw was the video TS put on.

But from what I recall (in other events), it is not uncommon fighters going down to weigh on the UFC scale, just to make sure they are not weighting on a scale that is off. I think Woodley simply arrived at the time where official weigh ins were on, and couldn't do it "off the record".

My point was that they should have a second one (that they know is on point) just for that purpose.

The shadiest thing was actually Dan miragliotta rushing in to break up the clinch with break-neck speed. That motherfucker was almost certainly paid off and I am so glad Woodley still prevailed and sent a big fuck you to Dana, that fucking piece of shit.

The shadiest thing was actually Dan miragliotta rushing in to break up the clinch with break-neck speed. That motherfucker was almost certainly paid off and I am so glad Woodley still prevailed and sent a big fuck you to Dana, that fucking piece of shit.

Miragliotta's break up could have changed the outcome of that fight. All it took was for Till to land one good shot.

They don't use digital ones do they? Genuinely don't know why. Can someone explain?!

Tradition is basically the only reason. I mean if digital scales are could enough to be used in precise engineering I'm sure they are quite capable of weighing humans for fights, lol

Wahwahwah sounds like you care more about the talk than the fight, who claims they like mma but doesn't want to see one of the best fighters in the world fight? Go back to your Connor replays of the press conf's if you want the drama, but I watch it for the fighting.

woodly is a big cry baby. i dont give a fuck if ever fights again. take his "everybody hates me cause im black" cry card and gtfo. there will be others who will replace him and ill be entertained all the same.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back