Tyron weighing a pound over

They do have this. You see it often on the Embedded shows. Explains why Tyron was so surprised. He knew he was on weight.
Didn't they admit that they were reading the scale wrong for some other guys fight and both Woodly and Till had weighed in at that point.
Honestly, I don't know.
I didn't watch the weight ins, and the only thing I saw was the video TS put on.

But from what I recall (in other events), it is not uncommon fighters going down to weigh on the UFC scale, just to make sure they are not weighting on a scale that is off. I think WOodley simply arrived at the time where official weigh ins were on, and couldn't do it "off the record".

My point was that they should have a second one (that they know is on point) just for that purpose.

It was weird.

No way his chonies weighed a full lb.

There was a lot of weird shit surrounding this fight though.
I have had underwear that weighed close to a pound, but they were boxers. And that wasn't a digital scale, so oddly enough, it rounds up.

tyron just doesn't want to admit that he's a lazy guy who wears dirty underwear

Idk but there was some goof working who couldn't read the scale and got caught lol.

100% this. Dude was reeducated on stage. Fekkin Goofapoloupis!

They had that one guy from the Texas athletic comi$$ion who supposedly "did not know how to 'read' the scale."

Shady AF.

I have had underwear that weighed close to a pound, but they were boxers. And that wasn't a digital scale, so oddly enough, it rounds up.

No.
20 pairs of boxers still don’t weigh a pound.

Unless they’re gold encrusted or something like that.

the fucking government handles the weighing procedures, of course things looked wrong and shady.

i can vouch for this. used to work at a government facility, and the amount of dumbasses who worked there was astonishing.

No.
20 pairs of boxers still don’t weigh a pound.

Unless they’re gold encrusted or something like that.
Well I was in high school, maybe I dry humped a bit too much...

And you know some pairs of boxers are or maybe were easily half a pound. It was clear during weigh-ins.

Oh i dont fucking know or care.

Hes better off going to bellator at this point if the ufc is actively working against him.
Sooooo you would rather have the UFC treat tyron like shit and him go to bellator even though he is the best ww in the world right now instead of them treating him fairly and not root against him? Interesting.

Sooooo you would rather have the UFC treat tyron like shit and him go to bellator even though he is the best ww in the world right now instead of them treating him fairly and not root against him? Interesting.

Im tired of woodly. I really dont care. Would rather watch wmma at this point.

He can go be good over there where i dont have to see or hear him.

Best ww in the world is gsp by the way

Last edited:
meh.
it is an event.
things get confused.

IMHO the UFC should have a scale in the back for fighters to check before stepping into the real one.
WOuld prevent things like these.

They do check, thats why Tyron was surprised.

It definitely was weird now that I think about it. Till easily makes the weight while Tyron is over? Then Tyron takes off his shorts and it's a pound less? Serious fuckery was afoot, but this isn't anything new it happens every event. Hell it wouldn't be hard at all to slip the weigh in guy a little bread to make sure a big fight isn't gonna fall through. Maybe they wanted him to weigh in at 171 to make him look bad, iirc he did bring up something about the scales in the back room versus the scales at the weigh in. Who the hell knows, but if you think this organization does business on the up & up, your a fool.

Last edited:
my impression was the rigged the scale to be slightly less right before TIll stepped on to guarantee he'd make championship weight (which is why he was 169--no way did he cut an extra pound for no reason), but then when they adjusted it back it was weighing heavier than intended which is why Tyron and Zabit barely made weight until they corrected the scale.

The guy working the scale didn't actually know how to use it. They fucked up Zabit's weigh in as well. There's your conspiracy.
My thing is, how the fuck does the guy working the scale not know how to do it? I think it's interesting because imagine if this fight was ruled a non-title fight because of weight issues, it already had a cancelled Co-main title fight. Sales would prob fall drastically, so the UFC has very good reason to make sure these fights are made. Maybe the weigh in scale guy was a bit nervous and that's why he fucked up Zabit's weight aswell, nervous because he got a text that if the main event wasn't a title fight he wasn't getting that raise he was promised. Who the fuck knows but at the very least, these commissions should be more professional, and so should the UFC.

my impression was the rigged the scale to be slightly less right before TIll stepped on to guarantee he'd make championship weight (which is why he was 169--no way did he cut an extra pound for no reason), but then when they adjusted it back it was weighing heavier than intended which is why Tyron and Zabit barely made weight until they corrected the scale.
Fuck man I think your right :eek:, where do I sign up? I bet these guys getting slipped an extra 10k to make sure these fights go through.

Last edited:
My thing is, how the fuck does the guy working the scale not know how to do it? I think it's interesting because imagine if this fight was ruled a non-title fight because of weight issues, it already had a cancelled Co-main title fight. Sales would prob fall drastically, so the UFC has very good reason to make sure these fights are made. Maybe the weigh in scale guy was a bit nervous and that's why he fucked up Zabit's weight aswell, nervous because he got a text that if the main event wasn't a title fight he wasn't getting that raise he was promised. Who the fuck knows but at the very least, these commissions should be more professional, and so should the UFC.

Couldn't tell ya honestly. It seems like one of those "you had one job" situations.

Woodley - everything was stacked against him and still smashed that hype job.

He was staring at it like it was written in Sanskrit

It was written in English.

s4nrwi.jpg

Back