Tybura by TKO

IYB6XVb.gif
Werdum looks so freaking stupid chasing Stipe like that. WTF was he thinkig?

When did werdum outstrike reem? Must have missed that fight. I remember one fight where werdum kept falling to his ass to avoid striking and another dull afair but i don't recall this event you say happened.
Dude they fought in July and werdum outsruck him byvlike 30 and even dropped him

Werdum by SUB.

There's absolutely no reason to believe that Tybura has a better gas tank than Werdum's, yes he is younger, but have you seen the Timothy Johnson fight? The Arlovski? Puetz? He gassed out badly in all of them, he didn't shit in the third round of that fights. Werdum doesn't need a takedown against Tybura, he has better striking, better clinch game and more experience.

Tybura was outstruck badly on the feet against Puetz.

Yes Werdum is one of the best but some people still overrate him slightly i believe
Absurd, if anything he is underrated.

I'm sure you said some good stuff and "will read" when I'm not too tipsy & just roaming.I got Werdum on experience being the fresher fighter having just fought recently and is fighting much younger than his given age (40) I think better bjj but stand up too long Tybura odds to win go up...

Werdum has better punches and kicks than the whole division except for Stipe's punches.

Why'd he lose then?
Literally no one knows..he outsruck him in the first round and then dropped overeem and landed a takedown and was on top of him for like 2 minutes in what could have been a 10-8 round. At the very very least it should have been a draw

Literally no one knows..he outsruck him in the first round and then dropped overeem and landed a takedown and was on top of him for like 2 minutes in what could have been a 10-8 round. At the very very least it should have been a draw

I had Reem

Right but I had Reem 2-1 thus I don't really think Werdum has ever out struck Overeem. He hung with him, hell maybe he equaled him but he didn't out strike him.

Werdum outlanded him in all 3 rounds and dropped him.

Overeem didn't do anything to Werdum.

I'd say that's outstriking him.

edit: didnt drop him, but hurt him badly

edit edit: actually nm he did drop him lol

Werdum outlanded him in all 3 rounds and dropped him.

Overeem didn't do anything to Werdum.

I'd say that's outstriking him.

edit: didnt drop him, but hurt him badly

Debatable I'd have to re-watch but I didn't see it that way

Debatable I'd have to re-watch but I didn't see it that way

It's debatable who won on points maybe.

It was pretty clear who had the other in the most danger though. Overeem never had Werdum in any danger in all 3 fights. On the other hand, Werdum has subbed him and dropped him.

It's debatable who won on points maybe.

It was pretty clear who had the other in the most danger though. Overeem never had Werdum in any danger in all 3 fights. On the other hand, Werdum has subbed him and dropped him.

Werdum also looked like trash in that 2nd fight though. To me refusing to fight like he did is just as bad as getting finished. The third one was close and I give Werdum a lot of credit for his career I just didn't think Reem got out struck that is all.

Werdum also looked like trash in that 2nd fight though. To me refusing to fight like he did is just as bad as getting finished. The third one was close and I give Werdum a lot of credit for his career I just didn't think Reem got out struck that is all.

Well, to be fair Overeem was pretty much the most egregious cheater in the entire sport at the time of the second Werdum fight.

Back