Tybura by TKO

Since it's HW they'll both slow down, but Werdum, even though he's old, throws a lot and with good speed for a HW. Doesn't put a lot behind his shots for extra speed. Has learned to put punches, elbows and kicks together in combos.

Tybura hasn't, and he's slower. So Werdum will likely be ahead on the cards because he simply lands more on everyone he faces (even when he loses), while Tybura needs a (T)KO to win.

I think that'll be harder to get as the fight goes on, as the pace slows down, which is a big part of Werdum's success. He'll keep throwing short high/low combos to either win on points or make his gassed opponent shoot on him, where he's got the advantage.

Lol
No dude just no

Werdum is an absolute first class idiot

But In all seriousness he's probably the best HW ever, with the best resume ever

Easy work
I hate the guy. But his resume is the best in the hw division so I respect him for that. Hate him as a person and hope he gets ktfo

Not a huge fan of werdum, but people like you act like if werdum can't get the fight to the ground then it's over. He has arguably the greatest striking in the hw division. Yes..he really does. He outstruck Cain, he outsruck overeem by a wide margin and even knocked him down. Overeem is considered to be one of the greatest strikers of all time and werdum did better on the feet.

When did werdum outstrike reem? Must have missed that fight. I remember one fight where werdum kept falling to his ass to avoid striking and another dull afair but i don't recall this event you say happened.

I hate the guy. But his resume is the best in the hw division so I respect him for that. Hate him as a person and hope he gets ktfo
Agree a million percent
He's a goon

But subbing Cain nog and fedor is better than anything even Jon Jones has achieved

IYB6XVb.gif
I'l never understand what went through werdum head.

Chasing after stipe lmao, even stipe was like HOLY FUCK

Werdum is not the world beater he used to be. In his last couple fights, he looked tentative to pull the trigger, in between throwing random jumping shit.

I'l never understand what went through werdum head.

Chasing after stipe lmao, even stipe was like HOLY FUCK
He was thinking

"Shit, i cannot beat this guy standing under any circumstances and my takedown was laughed off..... I need a KO or I'm fucked!"

Turns out he was fucked anyway

He was thinking

"Shit, i cannot beat this guy standing under any circumstances and my takedown was laughed off..... I need a KO or I'm fucked!"

Turns out he was fucked anyway
At least shoot for the takedown or something lmao.

Stipe seemed confused about how open he was until he goes... Maybe I should punch back.

At least shoot for the takedown or something lmao.

Stipe seemed confused about how open he was until he goes... Maybe I should punch back.
He did shoot for a TD earlier and didn't come close

But in that moment, yeah, he should've tried something else

Werdum’s TDD is skewed because he lets them take him down and tries to trap them in his guard. The 34% means nothing.

He did shoot for a TD earlier and didn't come close

But in that moment, yeah, he should've tried something else
I can't remember much of that fight apart from the KO and stipe hitting him with something like a straight and you could just tell werdum wasn't liking it.

That dudes taken punches from every heavyweight.

I can't remember much of that fight apart from the KO and stipe hitting him with something like a straight and you could just tell werdum wasn't liking it.

That dudes taken punches from every heavyweight.
Immediately prior to the mad rush Werdum was actually hit with a right hand that wobbled him a bit. I think it's part of why he panicked

Od course Tybura will KTFO this filthy animal

Werdum’s TDD is skewed because he lets them take him down and tries to trap them in his guard. The 34% means nothing.

That's true but i have think that in this fight it's going to backfire because i don't think he is going to get the sub. And when Tybura is ready to go to the ground he just does it. If Werdum does not win the standup he is fucked. And even if he does he is still at a disadvantage because Tybura is gonna be on top and i don't beleive he is gonna get submitted.

It's not gonna be an easy fight for Tybura but i do believe he should win this, and will win this.

If Tybura KOs Werdouche, I become a fan of Tybura for life.

But werdum has been knocked out before so doesn't that automatically mean he has no chin and never had one? Just something I've learned from sherdog. If someone gets knocked out then they never had a chin to begin with.

Since it's HW they'll both slow down, but Werdum, even though he's old, throws a lot and with good speed for a HW. Doesn't put a lot behind his shots for extra speed. Has learned to put punches, elbows and kicks together in combos.

Tybura hasn't, and he's slower. So Werdum will likely be ahead on the cards because he simply lands more on everyone he faces (even when he loses), while Tybura needs a (T)KO to win.

I think that'll be harder to get as the fight goes on, as the pace slows down, which is a big part of Werdum's success. He'll keep throwing short high/low combos to either win on points or make his gassed opponent shoot on him, where he's got the advantage.

This is true but the thing is when Werdum is a little gassed. Tybura is going to be able to stay ontop of him without getting submitted. This plus the chance he may win by KO/TKO makes me believe he has the advantage. Tyburas ground game is underrated and i think Werdums is slightly overrated. Everone seems to think that if it hits the ground Werdum wins automaticly....

This is true but the thing is when Werdum is a little gassed. Tybura is going to be able to stay ontop of him without getting submitted. This plus the chance he may win by KO/TKO makes me believe he has the advantage. Tyburas ground game is underrated and i think Werdums is slightly overrated. Everone seems to think that if it hits the ground Werdum wins automaticly....

Well Reem did fine, as did Hunt so it's not like it's an instant sub, especially when on top of him. But a lot of Werdum's subs come from fighters shooting on him, and what you said about Werdum gassing giving Tybura a better chance to avoid the sub also goes the other way - if Tybura gasses and stays in Werdum's guard, well, you saw what happened to Overeem the first time around.

Haven't seen Werdum show bad cardio, but I'd say Tybura can at least score points by staying on top. I don't think he can pass guard to get into a spot from where he can GnP TKO him. There is a skill gap.

Back