Crime TX man murders BLM protestor. Abbot vows to pardon murderer ASAP

Is that picture not a guy open carrying and defending himself from someone who attacked others with his car?

Wether he pointed threateningly or not is a moot point, it was shown in court the deceased guy was the one using his gun in self defense.
Also, if you look closely, you can track the shape of the gun down through that lady's chin and it is obviously not pointing up at anyone. I didn't realize that until I took a closer look myself but the whole thing is even more retarded than initially thought. And to be fair, if I was standing in the road and someone drove a car into a crowd, my gun would probably not be pointing down, that's for sure.

the previous DA, who saw the evidence, felt it should not have.
The jury after seeing all the evidence and hearing both sides decided he was guilty of murder. Guess the first DA was wrong.

No. WTF are you looking at? He's on the side of the car, and cars in the US don't drive laterally.
There’s plenty other people in front of the car he’d already run into.

The self defense laws always say you or someone else in imminent danger of grievous bodily harm.

A person isn’t going to lose a justifiable shooting case because it was someone else being attacked and not himself personally.

The jury after seeing all the evidence and hearing both sides decided he was guilty of murder. Guess the first DA was wrong.

the board of pardons, after reviewing the evidence, decided he should be pardoned.

Also, if you look closely, you can track the shape of the gun down through that lady's chin and it is obviously not pointing up at anyone. I didn't realize that until I took a closer look myself but the whole thing is even more retarded than initially thought. And to be fair, if I was standing in the road and someone drove a car into a crowd, my gun would probably not be pointing down, that's for sure.
I don’t like attempts at precise angles of gun barrels. In the moment people won’t see that tiny difference.

Pointing a gun at someone who just rammed into a crowd is legal anyways.

A person isn’t going to lose a justifiable shooting case because it was someone else being attacked and not himself personally.
But what if the person is a "BLM activist" and it's really really important that the liberals get taught a lesson?

I don’t like attempts at precise angles of gun barrels. In the moment people won’t see that tiny difference.

Oh sure, I just think it's further evidence that the entire thing is retarded

Is that picture not a guy open carrying and defending himself from someone who attacked others with his car?

Wether he pointed threateningly or not is a moot point, it was shown in court the deceased guy was the one using his gun in self defense.
Self defense? He and the rest can just walk away.

the board of pardons, after reviewing the evidence, decided he should be pardoned.
The board of Pardon appointed and directed by the governor? Part of the pardon is that it is an admission of guilt. So they pardoned someone that is admitting to be guilty of murder? That's your case? Interesting.

The members of the Board of Pardons and Paroles delved into the intricacies of Perry’s case. The inves�ga�ve efforts encompassed a me�culous review of per�nent documents, from police reports to court records, witness statements, and interviews with individuals linked to the case. A�er a thorough examina�on of the amassed informa�on, the parole board reached a decision on May 16, 2024. The Board voted unanimously to recommend a full pardon and restora�on of firearm rights. The recommenda�on of the Board was conveyed to the Governor on this same date.

law and order

Board Members are appointed by the Governor with the advice and consent of the Senate for six year terms.

There’s plenty other people in front of the car he’d already run into.

The self defense laws always say you or someone else in imminent danger of grievous bodily harm.

Nobody was hit and the car wasn't moving. You're gonna have to come up with a better excuse to pull a gun on an uber driver. If you want to swarm strangers' cars and attack them with rifles, do it in a blue state where people aren't allowed to defend themselves.

Nobody was hit and the car wasn't moving. You're gonna have to come up with a better excuse to pull a gun on an uber driver. If you want to swarm strangers' cars and attack them with rifles, do it in a blue state where people aren't allowed to defend themselves.
Car intentionally drive into a crowd. Raising a gun, but not firing, so that the driver could be taken out quickly if he floored it is a proper course of action. We’re all familiar with how devastating vehicle attacks can be.

The first assault of this was the car being intentionally driven into the crowd. A person can’t claim self defense after instigating a violent encounter (with incredibly rare exceptions)

The board of Pardon appointed and directed by the governor? Part of the pardon is that it is an admission of guilt. So they pardoned someone that is admitting to be guilty of murder? That's your case? Interesting.

<36>

My case? I guess you don't realize, but I'm not part of this case. I'm just untwisting the radical far left twist you guys are putting on this case.

He didn't ram in to the violent rioters. GPS records showed he was moving at the pace of a riding lawn mower.

A person can’t claim self defense after instigating a violent encounter (with incredibly rare exceptions)
That very sentiment is as American as apple pie, my friend. We have always compartmentalized violence into an acceptable hierarchy. It used to be literally codified legally along racial lines (for example), but the shift from de jure to de facto moved us basically into the realm of cognizant trolling

Car intentionally drive into a crowd. Raising a gun, but not firing, so that the driver could be taken out quickly if he floored it is a proper course of action. We’re all familiar with how devastating vehicle attacks can be.

The first assault of this was the car being intentionally driven into the crowd. A person can’t claim self defense after instigating a violent encounter (with incredibly rare exceptions)
And if someone raises a gun at you while a mob is trying to detain you, shooting them to end the threat is the proper course of action. Sorry your buddy thought waving a rifle around and tough talking made him invincible, but he found out the hard way that not everybody they try to swarm is a "pussy who won't do shit".

You are correct, you can't instigate a violent encounter by swarming a stranger's car in the middle of a riot and cry self defense when they don't obey your authoritau. The ginger who got shot trying to play warlord wasn't the only rioter with a gun either, another of them shot at the car as it drove off. The guy isn't going to roll the dice and hope the armed rioters swarming his car are bluffing.

Last edited:
Back