Crime TX man murders BLM protestor. Abbot vows to pardon murderer ASAP

Lol a guy complaining about character attacks, yet use them himself.
<36>

Stop being so soft and emotional, it's the internet.

They didn't take his rights away. You don't have a right to drive a car. You do have a constitutional right to protests, even though many people such as yourself want to restrict that right as much as possible. If a person kills the right type of people they are hailed as a hero and get to escape the consequences. Those people always have people like yourself to carry water for them. It's really amazing watching you twist yourself into knots trying to justify this obvious political pardon of a convicted murder. It doesn't matter if it was planned, it doesn't matter if they did things that created the situation, just as long as they kill the right sort of people.
You don't have a right to protest in a public street. You leftist babies think you can do whatever you want as long as its called a mostly peaceful protest.

"Obvious political pardon" <lol>Go cry about it being unfair to some that gives a shit about your emo rambling.

Section 9.31 of the penal code lists this as a reason that force wouldn't be justified.

(4) if the actor provoked the other's use or attempted useof unlawful force

The guy drove into a crowd of people which sounds like provocation to me.
I guess that's a fair point. But I'm still on the side of self defense and stand your ground. We've seen videos of people legitimately making a wrong turn and getting surrounded and assaulted. I don't think its fair to suggest they somehow prevoked it.

You don't have a right to protest in a public street. You leftist babies think you can do whatever you want as long as its called a mostly peaceful protest.

"Obvious political pardon" <lol>Go cry about it being unfair to some that gives a shit about your emo rambling.
LoL you can absolutely protest in the streets. Streets are part of the public forum. We can get into time place and manner BS put in place to silence the people and why they are in place. However you're dead wrong if you think that streets are not a place of protest.

Poor Mr. Holmes all upset that this guy got convicted of murder by a jury of his peers. He calls it a two tier justice system. Yet when a board appointed by the governor, does what the governor tells them too he is silence. Nothing to worry about the governor taking power away from the people to hold criminals accountable.

Mr Holmes will talk about rights, then gleefully jump up and down when the government takes power away from the people to make choices in the criminal system. Gotta get that virtue signal going for the rest of his far right bootlickers.

LoL you can absolutely protest in the streets. Streets are part of the public forum. We can get into time place and manner BS put in place to silence the people and why they are in place. However you're dead wrong if you think that streets are not a place of protest.
No you can't - https://reason.com/2024/01/26/no-blocking-traffic-is-not-protected-by-the-first-amendment/. Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

Poor Mr. Holmes all upset that this guy got convicted of murder by a jury of his peers. He calls it a two tier justice system. Yet when a board appointed by the governor, does what the governor tells them too he is silence. Nothing to worry about the governor taking power away from the people to hold criminals accountable.
Poor LMP all upset the retarded BLM rioter fucked around and found out. And the governor is a boogy man pulling strings to be mean to leftists. If the board doesn't do what the governor says he'll go after them too.

How big is your tin foil hat?

I guess that's a fair point. But I'm still on the side of self defense and stand your ground. We've seen videos of people legitimately making a wrong turn and getting surrounded and assaulted. I don't think its fair to suggest they somehow prevoked it.

This seems to be where people are willfully misrepresenting the issue of 'self defence'.

Antagonism followed by self defence ain't shit.

Self defence is the real deal, manufacturing a situation whereby you can use self defence as an excuse is not - it's an excuse for lawless violence.

No you can't - https://reason.com/2024/01/26/no-blocking-traffic-is-not-protected-by-the-first-amendment/. Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

Poor LMP all upset the retarded BLM rioter fucked around and found out. And the governor is a boogy man pulling strings to be mean to leftists. If the board doesn't do what the governor says he'll go after them too.

How big is your tin foil hat?

Time/place/manner can put restrictions. Street are a long up held place of protest. You quoted something about "blocking" traffic that doesn't change that street have long been held as a public forum and used for protest. You can't block sidewalks or entry to a business, I suppose you think that makes it illegal to protest on sidewalks.<lol>

Oh my hat is just fine, but you probably need to scrub your tongue. Gotta keep those boots clean.

This is the 1st I'm hearing of this. Whats going on?

He flirts with underage girls online allegedly. I haven’t looked much into it but nobody supporting his pardon seems to deny it so I’ll assume he does.

Admittedly, The guy does seem to be a piece of shit and legitimate racist to boot…but we all saw the image of a perfectly not yet shot Garrett Foster raising an Ak-47.

If I’m in a hostile crowd and somebody holding an AK even budges that thing in a point direction. I’m letting it fly.

Whether Perry was looking for a problem is irrelevant if somebody gives it to him. They had no right to impede traffic so him choosing to “drive into” their protest isn’t damning. Whether he has expressed a willingness to bait somebody into a stand off isn’t relevant when somebody takes it.

There were hundreds of the other people there that were mobbing his vehicle yet the only person shot was the person with the AK. So, sounds like credible fear to me.

If the dude abuses underage girls give him 25 to life for that.

Street are a long up held place of protest.
As long as you have a permit. No, you're not allowed to just willy nilly take over streets at your own discretion. I think you got used to seeing it, so you think it's legal. There are a whole host of reasons why you can't block traffic without a permit to do so. It's not a free for all out there.

As long as you have a permit. No, you're not allowed to just willy nilly take over streets at your own discretion. I think you got used to seeing it, so you think it's legal. There are a whole host of reasons why you can't block traffic without a permit to do so. It's not a free for all out there.
You're not "allowed" to protest anywhere without a permit in most cities. Come on fellas time/place/manner covered in my first post on the subject lol.

Fucking lol at permits for protests lmao

"Please sir, can I be allowed to show my feelings?"

Fucking lol at permits for protests lmao

"Please sir, can I be allowed to show my feelings?"
You're mad at the government? Sir, you need to schedule that with us 4 weeks in advance and you can only be in this one restricted place so no one can see you lol.

You're mad at the government? Sir, you need to schedule that with us 4 weeks in advance and you can only be in this one restricted place so no one can see you lol.

😂 😂 😂

Dear oh dear...

Reactions: LMP
It's blurry as all fuck, but it still looks like it's at the ready position. I'm guessing the guy hasn't handled guns too much, which is probably why he's not holding it correctly. Probably also why he got shot.
When larping goes wrong.

You're not "allowed" to protest anywhere without a permit in most cities. Come on fellas time/place/manner covered in my first post on the subject lol.
So, you're still in the wrong arguing that it was okay just because streets have been unlawfully taken over before. That's not an argument for it being okay or legal. That's a "Well, Bill did it, so I can do it." rationale. The only thing making it okay is weak law enforcement.

Meh, this Foster guy was white so I think we can let it slide just this once. White BLM protesters... such a dangerous hobby to have circa 2020.

Yes, he's a terrorist. His stated aim was to murder because he opposed protest.

Do you have a source on him being opposed to protest period?

"I didn't want to give him a chance to aim at me"

So someone can just go around killing people legally open carrying because they MIGHT aim at him?

Slick of you to ignore the evidence of premeditation that the jury used to convict.

You equate "open carry" with approaching somebody's car armed and holding at the ready to fire on the driver? Look at that picture again and tell me who is ignoring evidence.

I assume you kept this energy when armed, right wing militias were erecting check points and stopping people in Oregon during the wild fires, yeah?

Give me a source for this and I'll gladly condemn such a moronic act.

So, you're still in the wrong arguing that it was okay just because streets have been unlawfully taken over before. That's not an argument for it being okay or legal. That's a "Well, Bill did it, so I can do it." rationale. The only thing making it okay is weak law enforcement.
I acknowledge time/place/manner in my first post on this matter.

As I have always said Protester have a right to protest in the street. No one has a right to drive on the street. As a driver part of the privilege is to not run over pedestrians, that includes protesters.

Do wee need to go back over why Perry is guilty again?

He flirts with underage girls online allegedly. I haven’t looked much into it but nobody supporting his pardon seems to deny it so I’ll assume he does.

Admittedly, The guy does seem to be a piece of shit and legitimate racist to boot…but we all saw the image of a perfectly not yet shot Garrett Foster raising an Ak-47.

If I’m in a hostile crowd and somebody holding an AK even budges that thing in a point direction. I’m letting it fly.

Whether Perry was looking for a problem is irrelevant if somebody gives it to him. They had no right to impede traffic so him choosing to “drive into” their protest isn’t damning. Whether he has expressed a willingness to bait somebody into a stand off isn’t relevant when somebody takes it.

There were hundreds of the other people there that were mobbing his vehicle yet the only person shot was the person with the AK. So, sounds like credible fear to me.

If the dude abuses underage girls give him 25 to life for that.
Well put. If it's true about the underage stuff then he should be prosecuted for that.

As I have always said Protester have a right to protest in the street. No one has a right to drive on the street. As a driver part of the privilege is to not run over pedestrians, that includes protesters.

Wrong. Somebody crossing the street is a pedestrian. A group of people blocking a street, not moving out of the way, and preventing travel, including emergency vehicles, is not a pedestrian.

One doesn't cancel out the other. Murder is illegal. Hitting a protester with your car can be a grey area, depending on the circumstances. Not everyone goes to jail for murder, for hitting a pedestrian with their car. Intent matters.

Back