Two Women Record An Attempted Murder On Snapchat...They Did It

TheStruggle

Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
I want to believe this is a hoax but I doubt it...

face & neck tattoos

And they're probably going to produce/raise some horrible kids too.

people with face tattoos arent known for making good decisions

i for one cannot stand when women scream the same thing over and over and over. i had to mute the video "GET OUT THE CAR! GET OUT THE CAR THO! GET OUT THE CAR THO!" as if the 50th time will make the girl pull over

The dumbass who made this video by filming his phone ends it with the heartwarming message that "The black woman in America is garbage." That's quite a sweeping generalization to lump these women with all other black women. Yes, the two people in this video are low lives, but they don't represent all people of their gender and skin color.

Interesting.

I don't believe any racist could possibly put that many degrading stereotypes about minorities into one video, no matter how much he tried.

The dumbass who made this video by filming his phone ends it with the heartwarming message that "The black woman in America is garbage." That's quite a sweeping generalization to lump these women with all other black women. Yes, the two people in this video are low lives, but they don't represent all people of their gender and skin color.

TJ is ruthless!

That was Tommy Sotomayor who is also black. He always rant about black women on his show

Well hopefully she rots in jail for a very long time

He should have said "tend to be garbage".

face & neck tattoos

378676_338748372805825_2142216308_n.jpg

This is what the breakdown of the nuclear family produces.

It's too bad there's so much white privilege around, or these two upstanding young women would have been doctors or engineers instead of to resorting to violence.

Back