Two Women Record An Attempted Murder On Snapchat...They Did It

And then saying "I know not all blacks are criminal" is their open-minded, rational, liberal statement that's supposed to absolve them from claims of racism.

So black culture is a problem, blacks need to go to school and work instead of whining and stealing, fear and dislike of blacks is rational because their crime rates are higher than other groups. No racist though because I understand that "not all blacks" are like that.

The truly frustrating part is the feigned innocence of how the black community got that way. All black people collectively just decided to be garbage one day with absolutely no outside influence of any kind.

<mma3>

can you claim socioeconomics in this case? The perps were driving a newer car, wearing designer clothes and using a newer smartphone -- so are these specific women a part of the plight of poverty OR just sick in the head individuals caught up in the image of hood culture?

Funny how no one has a problem generalizing rednecks or southerners.

Socioeconomic my ass. You can't bullshit me, I grew up in the shit parts of the Lancaster / Palmdale area (pretty much the whole area is a toilet) and nobody gave a fuck about any form of self improvement, let alone getting an education. The only thing most people living in poverty care about is pursuing the next cheap thrill. And getting into trouble.
When Whites commit crime, nobody says, "Oh, it's not his fault, it's poverty", no they say that person is a criminal POS and should be locked up.
Lot's of people in poverty do not commit violent crimes, so what's the difference between them and the ones that do? Could it be a moral compass?

The truly frustrating part is the feigned innocence of how the black community got that way. All black people collectively just decided to be garbage one day with absolutely no outside influence of any kind.

<mma3>
So, it's the White Man's fault? Blacks have zero autonomy?.

Really, all these arguments about "outside influences" and whatnot are making the case FOR White supremacy, if you really stop to think about it.

So, it's the White Man's fault? Blacks have zero autonomy?.

Really, all these arguments about "outside influences" and whatnot are making the case FOR White supremacy, if you really stop to think about it.

Well whites certainly exercised supremacy in previous generations. It wasn't like today with occasional racism.

And it's clear I haven't been saying there's no personal accountability. Only so many ways I can say it

Well whites certainly exercised supremacy in previous generations. It wasn't like today with occasional racism.

And it's clear I haven't been saying there's no personal accountability. Only so many ways I can say it
What racism do blacks suffer from today that anybody else doesn't experience as well? In the US, everybody walks on eggshells as to not somehow offend blacks, and you know it.
But, like I said, I really don't care. I live in an area in the Sierra Nevada foothills that is @1% black. The pathology that is the topic of discussion has no effect on me beyond a matter of mild interest.

There are plenty of black people raised in middle class homes that go on to become educated professionals, but nobody wants to talk about them.

Wealthy rappers or athletes that grew up in the ghetto? Sure, they end up being as fucked up as anyone else from the ghetto. I've never argued that the culture there isn't the worst, and that people that come out of that culture aren't the worst.

My argument has consistently been that this attitude of well, black people need to just get their shit together and fix it is bullshit. They can't fix it, they are completely incapable of fixing it. Their neighborhoods have been completely gutted. Yes, they have a degree of personal accountability in that, but generations of systemic racism had a hell of a lot to do with it to.

To deny that you have to be completely ignorant of America history. Everyone says well that's an excuse, that stuff happened awhile ago. They've had all this time to completely reverse the problem on their own. Why would they be able to do that? They didn't fuck up the community on their own.

NOBODY is blaming anyone RIGHT NOW for racism of the past, but that shit happened and it fucked up black communities. They weren't always crime ridden, with broken families, drug abuse, teen pregnancy, absent fathers etc. It took a long time and outside effort for them to get that way, it's going to take a long time and outside effort to fix it. And yes, people in those communities will have to WANT things to change. Nobody is denying that.
I don't think systemic racism is causing Tyrone to knock up a chick and bail on his responsibilities.

Jordan Peterson had an interesting talk about something related to this subject. You'll have to watch his lectures about the anxiety caused by being at the bottom of the dominance hierarchy to fully understand it but it stands on its' own.

And they're probably going to produce/raise some horrible kids too.

Imagine whole towns and neighborhoods filled with these people

Imagine working every day and the government taking money from you so you can provide gov assistance for these animals for life.

I just got a job as a plumber assistant and he worKS for social services.

Government pays him to fix all the plumbing in homes and places on government assiatsnce.

Free plumbing is a house provided to you and these people are animals.

Humans beings don't live like that

Back