Two Nigerian Women Overpower Rapists In India, Hand Them Over To Police

shiftyguy

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
They were walking to their rented accommodation when the two men accosted them and tried to molest them.
The women, though shocked at the unexpected attack, decided to give it back and began raining blows on their assailants, screaming for help all the while.
Some residents of the area and a few passersby noticed the attack and began running to the spot.
The men surprised by the ferocious attack, decided to flee when they saw several people rushing toward them.
The women, however, would not give up and gave chase, helped by a few passersby who had by then reached the spot.
They easily outran the fleeing men, overpowered them and again set upon them before a police patrol team, alerted by some residents, arrived there.

https://theeagleonline.com.ng/two-n...er-rapists-in-india-hand-them-over-to-police/

good im glad to see bystanders help for once too

I was picturing a couple of Amana Nunez types.
y.jpg

LBzTqG

Dana's Tuesday Night Contender Nigeria.

WMMA only.

Those ladies would clean up UFC's soccer mom divisions.

Well, it's something to smile about after getting beat by the Croatians.

kú isé!

I'm not surprised. India's vegetarian diet have produced the quintessential soy boys.

Indians are as racist against blacks as the Chinese and Arabs are. Yet we're told only whites can be racist.
DUDE stfu.

Look bro, I know there is white racist, I know there is black racist, I know there is Latino racist, I know there is indian racist......so STFU

I know you're trying to push your agenda of white people being persecuted or some shit ...But anybody who knows the real world knows anybody can be a fucking cunt and be racist.....I dont give a fuck about color.

Having said that, I know their is a shitload of white nationalist in America.......but I wont make excuses just because other races are racist.

The reason I felt like saying this, is because any time anybody mentions some other race other than white is racist...some guys always mentions white people...dude it's not all about white people.

Anyways Im drunk so fuck it.

and Yes I felt compelled to say Im drunk....inb4 umad

Idiots. Their only option was defeat. The fighting prowess of black women rises exponentially with the size of the glutes but even the skinny ones are ferocious. I thought that was common knowledge but apparently not in India.

Surprised they did not get arrested for assaulting the men

Back