Two Nigerian Women Overpower Rapists In India, Hand Them Over To Police

DUDE stfu.

Look bro, I know there is white racist, I know there is black racist, I know there is Latino racist, I know there is indian racist......so STFU

I know you're trying to push your agenda of white people being persecuted or some shit ...But anybody who knows the real world knows anybody can be a fucking cunt and be racist.....I dont give a fuck about color.

Having said that, I know their is a shitload of white nationalist in America.......but I wont make excuses just because other races are racist.

The reason I felt like saying this, is because any time anybody mentions some other race other than white is racist...some guys always mentions white people...dude it's not all about white people.

Anyways Im drunk so fuck it.

and Yes I felt compelled to say Im drunk....inb4 umad
Hey brah, u mad and drunk?

DUDE stfu.

Look bro, I know there is white racist, I know there is black racist, I know there is Latino racist, I know there is indian racist......so STFU

I know you're trying to push your agenda of white people being persecuted or some shit ...But anybody who knows the real world knows anybody can be a fucking cunt and be racist.....I dont give a fuck about color.

Having said that, I know their is a shitload of white nationalist in America.......but I wont make excuses just because other races are racist.

The reason I felt like saying this, is because any time anybody mentions some other race other than white is racist...some guys always mentions white people...dude it's not all about white people.

Anyways Im drunk so fuck it.

and Yes I felt compelled to say Im drunk....inb4 umad

Fuck I was going to respond with umad and then you had to type inb4 umad so now I can't.

Last edited:
So some Asian guys lost to black women?
<{anton}>

Lol I'm not surprised motherfuckers....

1528988955479.webm

It’s a well known fact that Indians are incredibly weak, submissive and cowards.

Indian women needs to stand up instead of being submissive and following their submissive culture. Doing nothing is the reason why rape is rampant in the country.

Last edited:
Nigerian women have higher test than indian men.

True, but that's like calling someone less corrupt than a European or American politician. It's pretty much the definition of, "to damn with faint praise":)

True, but that's like calling someone less corrupt than a European or American politician. It's pretty much the definition of, "to damn with faint praise":)
You say that as if American and European politicians are comparatively corrupt

They're not

Lolol I wish I could have been there to see those lo-T bitches getting their asses beat by their would be victims.

Back