Twitter users reporting Trump to Twitter and want Twitter to ban his account

Will Trump's Twitter account get banned?

• Total voters
I don't know if he will be banned but it would be pretty bad if they banned him.

This is an interesting situation, as far as technology and history goes. Trump uses a private, yet very popular entity to express his views. And the company will adhere simply because of his position. But what if Twitter were to fight back, maybe simply out of political aggression. Could be entertaining.

I don't know if he will be banned but it would be pretty bad if they banned him.
I think Twitter's made it pretty clear that they won't ban him. Even if they want to, it would be horrible for their bottom line. They've faced both internal and external pressure to do so before, but they've always made that clear. Twitter will likely be sold soon, hopefully the new regime will be a bit better at least.

I think it would hurt Twitter more than it would hurt Trump.
I think it would create a huge vacuum for wherever he chooses to go next. Don't want to make a champion out of a gopher.

Last edited:
Yeah I use duckduckgo for most searches for a long time now. I pretty much just use Google for maps and distances to and from, basic stuff.

But which browser do you use? Because I've used Mozilla/Firefox, and then for searches duckduckgo. Everything seems sketchy now including Safari. I rarely use Google Chrome.

I was using firefox, but now im at a loss. I guess theres Tor Browser, but i always thought that was for the Anthony Weiners of the world.

Yeah I'm sure they want to give up that 20 million hits a day...

Never actually considered this. His comments do warrant an account suspension or banning.

The only positive of Trump as president is his access to twitter. For the sake of all our entertainment, twitter should just let it ride, forever.

The only positive of Trump as president is his access to twitter. For the sake of all our entertainment, twitter should just let it ride, forever.

The other positive is that he defeated Hillary Clinton. Can you imagine what the world would look like if she won?

They probably won't ban him and he'll continue to be an embarrassment.

This isn't about a principled enforcement of Twitters rules. It's about silencing someone the left disagrees with.

The other positive is that he defeated Hillary Clinton. Can you imagine what the world would look like if she won?

Yeah, a better one.

Just enjoy the compliment boy. There are hundreds of other threads where you can throw your partisan fits.

These are the same people who keep calling him childish. They are literal kiddos in the bodies of 40 year olds.

Back