Twitter users reporting Trump to Twitter and want Twitter to ban his account

Will Trump's Twitter account get banned?

• Total voters
R

ripskater

"Can a president be suspended from Twitter for threatening to attack another country?

That's what some Twitter users, including actor and former Barack Obama aide Kal Penn, are demanding, after President Trump tweeted Friday morning that U.S. "military solutions are now fully in place, locked and loaded, should North Korea act unwisely."

Critics of the president's tweet say the rhetoric reflects a threat of violence against North Korea that violates Twitter's rules and terms of service.

"Seems pretty clear that you can't threaten mass murder via nuclear war, right @Twitter? Asking for 7.4 billion friends," tweeted Penn, along with a screenshot of Twitter's terms of service."

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Twitter-users-are-reporting-Trump-s-account-for-11751286.php

No because then he'll ally with Kim, who still can't fucking get verified, and they'll nuke the Twitter headquarters together.

Lol Kal Penn... Kal Penn the kinda dude to comment "do milk" on female Democratic politicians' Facebook photos

Twitter probably will ban him. Twitter is part of the problem.

Fake outrage community will find the next thing to be angry about regardless.

Nope. It would be suicide for Twitter. Trump would take his 3am tweeting over to Gab, and everyone would follow.

Nope. It would be suicide for Twitter. Trump would take his 3am tweeting over to Gab, and everyone would follow.

The right is going to fight back and these platforms better wake up. Youtube is going to take a hit too. Google should've a long time ago as should've most big search engines. Sad to hear Mozilla is going into the swamp too.

The quote was from Kal Penn, the Indian dude from Harold and Kumar lol.

"Can a president be suspended from Twitter for threatening to attack another country?

That's what some Twitter users, including actor and former Barack Obama aide Kal Penn, are demanding, after President Trump tweeted Friday morning that U.S. "military solutions are now fully in place, locked and loaded, should North Korea act unwisely."

Critics of the president's tweet say the rhetoric reflects a threat of violence against North Korea that violates Twitter's rules and terms of service.

"Seems pretty clear that you can't threaten mass murder via nuclear war, right @Twitter? Asking for 7.4 billion friends," tweeted Penn, along with a screenshot of Twitter's terms of service."

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Twitter-users-are-reporting-Trump-s-account-for-11751286.php

lol

he probably legitimately is violating twitter's terms of use, but hes not going to be banned. anyone who thinks he will is desperately clutching and reaching as hard as they possibly can for victimhood status.

in before Trump tweets : "Twitter isn't even a great website. Doesn't even allow lots of words. Fake News. Sad."

Twitter is the platform that has allowed the world to see what a chimp this guy is. Banning his account would be a disservice.

He'll just start snap chatting parables from The Art of the Deal

Last edited:
Hell fuckin no!!!

Do you know how boring and normal this world would get if trump twitter got shut down?...

All the late night talk shows would lose half of their viewers ..

The right is going to fight back and these platforms better wake up. Youtube is going to take a hit too. Google should've a long time ago as should've most big search engines. Sad to hear Mozilla is going into the swamp too.

Ive switched to duckduckgo for my search engine a while ago. No ads, doesnt store your searches. YouTube is about to be sued by several people due to their recent demonetisation of certain channels. Mozilla sold out very late in the game, which is a bit weird.

Interesting times in the tech world.

Liberals are in love with silencing people who don't agree with them right now but Twitter won't ban Trump because he's single handily keeping their platform afloat

Twitter can do what they want.

It's their product.

They built it.

so stupid, he hasn't broken any rules, he says a lot of dumb shit but that should not be a reason to silence him.

Ive switched to duckduckgo for my search engine a while ago. No ads, doesnt store your searches. YouTube is about to be sued by several people due to their recent demonetisation of certain channels. Mozilla sold out very late in the game, which is a bit weird.

Interesting times in the tech world.

Yeah I use duckduckgo for most searches for a long time now. I pretty much just use Google for maps and distances to and from, basic stuff.

But which browser do you use? Because I've used Mozilla/Firefox, and then for searches duckduckgo. Everything seems sketchy now including Safari. I rarely use Google Chrome.

He will NEVER be banned. Just like he wasn't banned from the UK before he was president. NOBODY is banning the President of the United States, get used to it leftists. And also, I'm no neocon, but if North Korea strikes Guam, we should obliterate Pyongyang. The city is full of government officials and civilian loyalists anyway. Turning North Korea into South Korea would be a good thing, although not worth it unless they really step out of line...

Back