Twitter account exposes how leftist universities corrupt students (NSFW)

I guess a small handpicked group of Twitter pics equates to "leftist" universities destroying our youth. Lets form a posse!

Don't get me wrong, our education system is all sorts of fucked up, but it's not because of some liberal agenda. It's just good for the status quo to keep churning out a bunch of little cogs that fall in line.

People act like no one has ever chosen to be different before, like this is some sort of new thing. It's always existed, they just have a wider choice of weird shit to do, and a bigger platform to show it to the world.

Last edited:
Is the goal to grow more hair everywhere except on your head?

Its a generation without an identity. This bizarre behavior is a desperate attempt to find a place. Not a lot different than goths a few years ago, or the grunge scene a few years before that etc etc etc.
Ever since the 60's people in their late teens, early 20's basically just turn their backs on everything and believe they are making change.

Identity moratorium is a pretty standard phase in identity development for anybody that doesn't just accept a foreclosed identity from their parents.
Messing around with their clothes and appearance is hardly unusual adolescent/young adult behaviour.

I dont understand whats wrong with the chick with pink hair in post 8 ?

CxTj0CZXUAANAy2.jpg

<{walkerwhut}>

Before and after photos of the effects that the left's monoculture of self-hate has on young people. Their dead expression say it all:

Lame ass thread from someone that never spent one day in college that has no idea what constitutes evidence. First off, individuals are responsible for their own actions, period. That's what you call American values. Secondly, the majority of university students aren't represented by the most outspoken groups. That's not how this works.

Mental illness tends to manifest in late teens, early 20s. These people are weird, but it could be more about mental illness than politics.

In terms of boogie men, college is the new Ozzy Osbourne and heavy metal for small town christian fucktards to be scared of.

Move over "Walmart people". There's a new freak show in town.

Mental illness tends to manifest in late teens, early 20s. These people are weird, but it could be more about mental illness than politics.

I disagree, it's clearly politics, don't you remember when you were in college and all of your professors demanded you change your appearance to look like Marilyn Manson or you would get an automatic F? I actually still have my fishnets and nose rings in case I go back for a PhD.

I get the point but the 'before' pictures could just as easily be them as SJWs too. There are plenty of SJWs who look like normal people on the outside, but once you delve into their beliefs, you'll discover they're typical deranged leftists.

Oh look, some people I don't know are dressing differently.

Let me go ahead and not give a Fuck.

So you never went to university. I'm amazed.

Journalism grad, voted for Obama, went to the dark side and came back.

Never assume; you'll just make an ass out of yourself.

Back