Locked TV Show Thread (Hitman TV Series from Hulu; Jordan Peele's Twilight Zone Reboot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is bullshit. This is all bullshit. Fuck everyone. Fuck everything. Fuck the dead SciFi. Fuck the living Syfy. Fuck Killjoys. Fuck Iceman. Fuck his twin brother. Fuck 'em all.

Shoulda known better than to get hooked to a SciFi show.

They have a lesser chance of going past three seasons than a new show on Fox.

I don't know why I do it but I've watched every episode of Room 104 so far. I understand that HBO is trying to show something different from what is usually on TV but this show can get really boring at times. Ita more of a visual show with little story. I dunno how long I will keep watching.

I don't know why I do it but I've watched every episode of Room 104 so far. I understand that HBO is trying to show something different from what is usually on TV but this show can get really boring at times. Ita more of a visual show with little story. I dunno how long I will keep watching.
Same here. I know it sucks but I keep on watching it. Part of me is hoping that there will be this one episode that's going to be great. Another part of me wants to see more boobies like in episode 2.

Trailer for THE SHANNARA CHRONICLES Season 2, Returns Oct. 11

Thanks for providing the perfect response.

913.gif

I'm staying away from the GoT thread because I don't want the prevailing negativity to bum me out.

macall-b-polay---hbo-photo-3-1503511944119_1280w.jpg

Probably a good call, but there are some decent people there.

Too bad you're a mod, otherwise you could just add two or three names to your ignore list and have a good time.

DARK MATTER Cancelled at Syfy After Three Seasons

hDZlBxy.jpg

There won't be more Dark Matter at Syfy. The NBCUniversal cabler has canceled the drama after three seasons, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.

Co-creator Joseph Mallozzi announced the cancellation in a blog post Friday. "It is with great sadness that I confirm the news. Syfy has cancelled Dark Matter after three seasons. To say that I’m incredibly disappointed would be an understatement," he wrote. "I just want to extend a heartfelt thanks to my amazing crew, my wonderful cast, and to all of you, our incredible fans. You all deserved better."

The news comes a week after the third season finale of Dark Matter.

Mallozzi created the hourlong with Paul Mullie based on their comic book of the same name. The Canadian drama centered on a group of six people who wake up with amnesia aboard a starship. With no memories of their previous lives, they set about trying to determine who they are and what happened to them.

'Dark Matter' Canceled at Syfy After 3 Seasons

In the end, it doesn't even dark matter.

John Singletons series Snowfall on FX is sick right now.
About the beginning of the crack epidemic and the CIA involvement.

I'm only three episodes in but I'm loving it.

For some shows like Lost or GoT, I don't like to hang out that much in their official threads because too much over-analyzing and speculations/predictions kinda ruin the fun for me a bit. But in the case of GoT, there were a lot of negativity (more so than usual) around episode 5 and 6 in the official threads. Most of the criticisms were valid but it just kinda bummed me out a little and dampened my positive buzz after watching the latest episodes.

It's not the comments, it's the reveling in negativity that got to me.

Criticisms are fine.

Probably a good call, but there are some decent people there.

Too bad you're a mod, otherwise you could just add two or three names to your ignore list and have a good time.
I really don't have a problem with the posters there. But I only read a handful of posts, so I haven't been there long enough to encounter any of the troublemakers you alluded.

Also, the over-analysis and speculations are not for me when it comes to GoT, I rather not cheat myself and let the show surprise me.

But seriously, I think THE TICK is pretty good so far. I'm still in episode 2.

I just watched the first episode.

I wish I had started this earlier today instead of watching Narcos, this was AWESOME.

I love the humor.

I'm probably going to stay up way later than I should unless I dig deep and find some discipline.

I just watched the first episode.

I wish I had started this earlier today instead of watching Narcos, this was AWESOME.

I love the humor.

I'm probably going to stay up way later than I should unless I dig deep and find some discipline.
I already finished the first season of THE TICK and it's awesome. Highly recommend. I even liked the pilot episode after rewatching it (I was underwhelmed the first time I saw it last year).

You liked the first season?

It definitely was not for me.
Don't get me wrong, it's not great TV but I found it mildly interesting and the eye candy wasn't too bad either.

I already finished the first season of THE TICK and it's awesome. Highly recommend. I even liked the pilot episode after rewatching it (I was underwhelmed the first time I saw it last year).

Wow, just wow.

This series was a mountain of fun.

Can't believe we have to wait until 2018 for more.

ftirrd.gif

@Anung Un Rama has to see this pronto.

TNT's Shakespeare Drama WILL Cancelled After One Season

GuccsFA.jpg

It's one and done for TNT's William Shakespeare drama Will.

The Turner-owned cable network has opted to cancel the series after one low-rated season. The show revolved around Will (Laurie Davidson) as a young poet who arrived onto the punk-rock theater scene in 16th century London. The cabler billed it as a contemporary version of Shakespeare's life that is played to a modern soundtrack.

Will averaged just 697,000 total viewers and a paltry 0.2 in the advertiser-coveted adults 18-49 demographic. Olivia DeJonge, Colm Meaney, Mattias Inwood, Jamie Campbell Bower and Ewen Bremner co-starred on the project from showrunner Craig Pearce (Romeo + Juliet) and Shekhar Kapur (Elizabeth).

It was a rough road to the screen for Will, which was originally ordered straight to series at the since-defunct Pivot before being picked up to pilot at TNT. The drama launched in July to mixed reviews.

All told, it's been a rough summer for the Bard as ABC also canceled its similarly themed Shondaland-produced period drama Still Star-Crossed after one season.

TNT's 'Will' Canceled After One Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back