TV Show Thread (EVIL DEAD TV Series; Video of THE SIMPSONS/FAMILY GUY Crossover)

Meet the New Cast for GAME OF THRONES Season 5

[YT]WH2ri8RhSnw[/YT]

Sneak Peek at THE SIMPSONS/FAMILY GUY Crossover

Hilarious. It's been years since I laughed a lot at a Simpsons episode.

[YT]TnhcbZmmB0U[/YT]

really only looking forward to two new shows this fall gotham, and constantine

I have so many shows I'm looking forward to.

One of my most anticipated is THE LAST MAN ON EARTH.

Trailers for Fox's New Shows GRACEPOINT, EMPIRE, MULANEY and More

THE LAST MAN ON EARTH
Phil Miller (Will Forte) was once just an average guy who loved his family and hated his job at the bank

Sneak Peek at THE SIMPSONS/FAMILY GUY Crossover

Hilarious. It's been years since I laughed a lot at a Simpsons episode.

[YT]TnhcbZmmB0U[/YT]

Looks better than it probably had any right to be. I think they definitely are going with some funny in jokes and nostalgic references for the fans but not to the extent that it's lame/pathetic. I loved the prank calling Moe bit.

As you implied Dragon, The Simpsons hasn't been funny in a long time and I think this actually very well may work because it at least freshens things up a bit. Brian's "I can't imagine we're aloud to say" legit made me smile.

Homer having no idea when Peter was setting up the cutaway was solid and the Bobs Burger jab was funny.

Looks better than it probably had any right to be. I think they definitely are going with some funny in jokes and nostalgic references for the fans but not to the extent that it's lame/pathetic. I loved the prank calling Moe bit.

As you implied Dragon, The Simpsons hasn't been funny in a long time and I think this actually very well may work because it at least freshens things up a bit. Brian's "I can't imagine we're aloud to say" legit made me smile.

Homer having no idea when Peter was setting up the cutaway was solid and the Bobs Burger jab was funny.

I still watch The Simpsons regularly, it's become a family thing for us. But I rarely laughed, it's mostly snickers. But that 4-minute preview had me laughing out loud.

Yeah, the Bob's Burger and Cleveland Show bit were hilarious. So was the bar scene where the Duff beer was a jab at Family Guy ripping off The Simpsons. And the last part where Peter says "we're going to make it" and Homer says "No we're not" referencing to Homer's experience with the Springfield Gorge.

I still watch The Simpsons regularly, it's become a family thing for us. But I rarely laughed, it's mostly snickers. But that 4-minute preview had me laughing out loud.

Yeah, the Bob's Burger and Cleveland Show bit were hilarious. So was the bar scene where the Duff beer was a jab at Family Guy ripping off The Simpsons. And the last part where Peter says "we're going to make it" and Homer says "No we're not" referencing to Homer's experience with the Springfield Gorge.

Lol. Definitely great stuff there.

I've seen an occasional what I'd call "good" episode of the Simpsons post the 2007 movie but even then it's like good today wouldn't even pass for mediocre circa seasons 1-11. I will always love the show and would rather it continue for more years than go off the air but it's definitely a shadow of what it once was. Will definitely watch this episode though.

Sam Raimi Planning EVIL DEAD TV Series; Bruce Campbell to Star

Army-of-Darkness-0309-Dragonlord.jpg

You wouldn't have found Sam Raimi's name on any of the schedules for Friday's Comic-Con programming, but the director dropped by to announce that he's currently working on an Evil Dead TV series, which he's co-writing with his brother Ivan. Even better, he's planning to draft Bruce Campbell

Will it be like Grimm and Supernatural with Campbell playing a mentor role to young Demon Hunters ?

Sam Raimi Planning EVIL DEAD TV Series; Bruce Campbell to Star

Army-of-Darkness-0309-Dragonlord.jpg

You wouldn't have found Sam Raimi's name on any of the schedules for Friday's Comic-Con programming, but the director dropped by to announce that he's currently working on an Evil Dead TV series, which he's co-writing with his brother Ivan. Even better, he's planning to draft Bruce Campbell

Still waiting for the missus to come home so we can watch the final 2 episodes of Orange is the New Black! started it last Friday and marathoned the shit out of it! fuckin' love it!

Problem is I think we're going to end up watching the bachelorette finale instead. . .

hfRxhgX.gif

I love how like, Teen Wolf, is in the mix. That show is awesome. I'm not surprised Avengers 2 is so low though, audiences might be a little overwhelmed by it at this point. It's not that the movies are bad, TWS was awesome, but busting out 2 a year is a little much for most people to watch. Each weak it's in the news, might be overkill really. GOTG could potentially bring some like back to it.

You're still watching TEEN WOLF, right? It's not that great of a show but I still watch it. The new season has been pretty good so far. Hopefully they'll learn from their past mistakes and stop shoving the same recurring characters again and again. That's the main problem with the show is that the villains keep on showing up but they can't afford to kill them just yet, so they keep on coming up lame ways to stretch their existence.

But the best part of the show is Arden Cho. Her character is so adorable and her constant naive/innocent facial expressions are so cute.

Last edited:
You're still watching TEEN WOLF, right? It's not that great of a show but I still watch it. The new season has been pretty good so far. Hopefully they'll learn from their past mistakes and stop shoving the same recurring characters again and again. That's the main problem with the show is that the villains keep on showing up but they can't afford to kill them just yet, so they keep on coming up lame ways to stretch their existence.

But the best part of the show is Arden Cho. Her character is so adorable and her constant naive/innocent facial expressions are so cute.

Yeah, I watch it online each week. I think Shelley Hennig, Malia, is my favorite part of the show right now. Season 5 has so much going for it though, not only are the new characters interesting, but Scott is finally coming into his own (Derek has also clearly evolved). I'm waiting for them to reveal that Peter is actually the bad guy for the season.

Arden Cho was my choice for Jubilee, once I found her, in the whole X-Men Casting thing. Stumbled upon her too late though. She's an amazing actress and will do well on Television (especially on sitcoms, after Teen Wolf ends).

One of my major beefs, though, is the loss of Cora. If she was still in town I think the ante would be upped quite a bit. Sure she has her own show now, but she could come back for a few episodes right?

Arden Cho was my choice for Jubilee, once I found her, in the whole X-Men Casting thing. Stumbled upon her too late though. She's an amazing actress and will do well on Television (especially on sitcoms, after Teen Wolf ends).

I'm casting Arden Cho in anything Asian-related roles. :icon_lol:

Yeah, I watch it online each week. I think Shelley Hennig, Malia, is my favorite part of the show right now.
Good. Stay from Arden.

Did you catch her performance on Castle this season? She was essentially a "hostess," in an underground bar. It may peek your interest.

I don't watch Castle but good to know. Will check it out.

I won a bet on Arden Cho , her character on Teen wolf is japanese but I have a lot of Korean neighbors and classmates and I could tell right away she wasn't Japanese , somewhat odd way to win 20 bucks

Has anyone watched The Honourable Woman on Sundance Film channel, starring Maggie Gylenhall?

Have it on my dvr to record list

Last edited:
Back