Turner looked 3 weight classes larger

No, he would not enjoy size advantage over majority of WWs.
Im amazed at how many people on here dont understand that height doesnt equal size.
Not only Jalin is extremely thin, but his frame is also very narrow. He just happens to have long legs. Thats it. No more no less.

He has just made 155lbs in short notice. End of debate

No.

Feels like we are both equally apologetic for being incorrect on the timeline of events for the Jailin Turner Vs Bobby Green bout. Myself for believing it was less than a week and you for believing it was 10 days
I mean he took the fight on 10 days notice but the fight was official 8 days which is greater than 7 days so I'm still curious if that's mote or less that 7 days? It's just baffling to me how this works.

If a guy consistently makes weight in his class and you bitch about it, you’re a moron. A fighter is the class that they can make. That simple. You are the problem if you can’t make sense of that

He’s a weight bully but he’s dangerous for about a round and a half. Anyone who takes him midway through the second rags him like Hooker and Gamrot.
He made weight on short notice. Max is a weight bully who couldn't even make 155 in a few weeks.

He makes weight, that's all what matters. Plus he isn't wrecking everyone because of his size. He has 7 losses and his chin and cardio probably suffer from the cut.

He made weight on short notice. Max is a weight bully who couldn't even make 155 in a few weeks.

But Max is popular we love him so it doesn´t count. Same for Khabib.

There are no weight bullies. Cut more weight get tired. Colbys strategy is to make a small cut so he can cardio bully his oposition, notice how no fighter ever complained about weight bullys.

Back