Turner looked 3 weight classes larger

I'd feel bad but literally everyone cuts weight so its fair. Its even more extreme now.

Gamrot was a last minute replacement. Jalin also gassed hard midway through round two in both fights.
I think he was competitive even against Gamrot. He is missing something in terms of going to the next level. Maybe the cut effects his cardio?

Jesus why does this guy cut to LW. He’s like 6’4, 77 inch reach and walks around at 205. That KO was so obvious due to size advantage more than anything. The guy is a weight bully and still sucks.
Ahhhh poor baby ….did you want Green to win ?

Conor is 5'8, Khabib is 5'9, and not very big people, don't have much reach or overwhelming physical tools. you were better as a troll.
Conor isn't tall for FW but he was very muscular and strong for the division and cut a lot of weight to make 145 it was never an easy cut

He made weight on like a weeks notice, so he can't be that big of a "weight bully" some of us are unfortunately skinny lanklets. The guy has pencil legs and arms.
He missed weight on his first try

You guys are retarded. Turner just made weight in short notice...

His upper body is extremely narrow and thin with comically slim legs.
He just happens to have very long legs. Thats all

This outrage coming from shertards with midget complex is ridiculous

If I were Turner I’d put on a shit ton of mass and move to WW at least. You’re still going to have the advantage size wise against the majority of opponents, while not depleting yourself to the point where it harms your potential.

Calling someone a weight bully is the lamest shit unless they miss weight regularly... He's missed weight one time in his career and made weight on less than a weeks notice.
10 days is less than a week?

Turner is definitely a gigantic LW but I'm honestly not sure if the cut does him any favors. He'd probably be better off fighting at WW and not nearly dying on the scale.

Apologies it was actually 8 days from the time the bout was made official to weigh in. Please forgive me.
No it's my apologies, I don't know how time-frames work. Is that still more or less than a week?

No it's my apologies, I don't know how time-frames work. Is that still more or less than a week?
Feels like we are both equally apologetic for being incorrect on the timeline of events for the Jailin Turner Vs Bobby Green bout. Myself for believing it was less than a week and you for believing it was 10 days

I don’t know, man.
Dude made weight with only 9 days notice.

When I think of a weight bully, it’d be Costa vs Marvin when the former didn’t even attempt to get down to 185.

Khamzat giving 0 Fs about being 8 lbs over, ruining the main event along with his own coming out party, etc… is another great example.

If both fighters can and do make weight (which we should remember that the athletes are going to compete in the class where they believe that they will perform best,) then it’s difficult to complain about one guy being bigger than their opponent.

That KO was due to Bobby not lifting his hands above his belly button since 2006.

Ah yes. Just block your face with your left hand while you're also throwing a left punch! Easy! How does this pro fighter not know to do that?!

He did but his legs are mental. I'm 140lbs and I hike. My legs destroy him in terms of aesthetics

Nah, look at his legs. Also he was not 4 inches taller. I think he´s 6´2. Ofifical stats are false occasionally. Making weight on short notice also proves he isn´t that big. It´s about weight not height.

If I were Turner I’d put on a shit ton of mass and move to WW at least. You’re still going to have the advantage size wise against the majority of opponents, while not depleting yourself to the point where it harms your potential.

No, he would not enjoy size advantage over majority of WWs.
Im amazed at how many people on here dont understand that height doesnt equal size.
Not only Jalin is extremely thin, but his frame is also very narrow. He just happens to have long legs. Thats it. No more no less.

He has just made 155lbs in short notice. End of debate

Back