Turinabol was created for the East German Olympian team (pics)

I have experience with Turinabol. it is very mild and known for having few side effects. it doesn't promote hair loss or aromatization(convert to estrogen).

when taking exogenous testosterone, it usually converts to estrogen, so most will take an aromatase inhibitor which helps prevent this. (like Letro, which jones tested positive for).

a Turinabol precursor was sold over the counter for years and was one of the most popular pro hormones known as "Halo Drol/H-Drol.

regardless of the amount of exogenous testosterone you take, it will suppress your natural production, whether you're taking 150 mgs a week or 1000. so you need to take a SERM like Clomid(another substance Jones and lesnar were popped for) which boosts your natural testosterone, while managing estrogen.

now for Turinabol, along with most oral steroids, its not recommended to run alone, you will lose a majority of the progress you've made on cycle, so its recommended that you stack it with Injectable testosterone as a base. I have no idea why Jones would take Tbol alone, so Im going to assume he also was on test.

now for the results from TBol: it is pretty mild and takes a few weeks to "kick in." its good for keeping fat low and putting on lean muscle mass or "dry mass," which is a slight layer of muscle without fat or water retention.

some of the side effects include: liver damage, "back pumps," which is a result of excess blood in the kidneys, and lethargy (the highly anabolic versus androgenic nature causes drowsiness).

just to clear some stuff up.

you cant boost your natural test while being on gearYou can keep your balls alive though, yet the negative feed back will only stop once you are clean of gear.

clomid goes in the pct, when its time to boost your endogenous test. Theres absolutely no reason to try to boost your endogenous test while on exogenous test.

What kind of goon takes steroids?

you cant boost your natural test while being on gearYou can keep your balls alive though, yet the negative feed back will only stop once you are clean of gear.

clomid goes in the pct, when its time to boost your endogenous test. Theres absolutely no reason to try to boost your endogenous test while on exogenous test.
if you take HCG during cycle it minimize shutdown. some guys take clomid during cycle, which I feel is counter productive, its a battle between suppression and production

There is no "physiological level" of oral TBol, it's not a naturally occurring hormone. Any dose of TBol is supraphysiological lol

It does not take several weeks to build up like testosterone cypionate and it's not even taken by fighters primarily for the purpose of muscle mass or strength, it's for recovery.

It improves strength noticeably within a few days like any other oral steroid. I would say the mood enhancing effects are almost immediate.

Some people even take orals in the morning only before a workout, avoiding the suppression that starts by afternoon. Can't remember TBol's half life but it's done with DBol all the time.

It's all Testosterone, so yes, it has to build up in the bloodsfream to have a "supra"physiological effect.Transient high levels have little effect. Immediate mood enhancing effects have NEVER been proven. Even "roid rage" fizzled as criminal defense. As for taking "days" to increase strength, I understood it was allegedly 1 day, and that is the premise of my point. These were the so-called "facts" presented.

Last edited:
You should never take something like Clomid during cycle. Probably someone who was paranoid about getting bitch tits.
I did TBol a few times in college along with test. Not proud of it, but it's the truth. I was lifting a lot and eating right but surprisingly, I wasn't getting the same results everyone in Muscle & Fitness were getting.
Young and naive.
I'm 47 now and have no known negative effects. Still embarrassed that I did it.
No gains from PEDs will stay with you long term. They were made artificially, so they will work back toward your normal over time.

if you take HCG during cycle it minimize shutdown. some guys take clomid during cycle, which I feel is counter productive, its a battle between suppression and production

hcg is to keep your boys alive, that doesnt mean it will negate the negative feed back. Supression will occurr no matter what, it depends on the dose to make it go from supression to shutdown (and the type of roid your using). There is no battle between supression and production, you will produce some as long as your dose isnt totally shutting down your hypothalamus, If you are using 750 Test, that will sky rocket your levels way above the normal levels, your body will shutdown all production, if you are using TRT dose, well it depends on your base levels, but you will still produce some if you are not skyrockting your levels, which it really doesnt matter, since if you are in trt, then your e production sucks anyways, so who cares about endogenous production, you are going to be injecting test for the rest of your life.

some guys do crazy shit, taking clomid with purpose of keeping your endogenous production doesn make sense.

Jones coach needs to read this thread. Guy sounds like a Sherdogger right now on Ariel's show

You can also dissolve it into a gel or sludge and contaminate someone by touch alone. Think about the implications. And then post them in this thread. One pill, one pot of hot water.... that's all it takes to ruin an MMA fighter's career and clean legacy.

I HATE BITCHES AAAAAARRRGGHHHHHHHH!

They SET HIM UP!!

DENIAL

Does anyone else have any advice for running a bicycle with turinabol? What chemicals should be used alongside it and will maximize results and be hard to detect?

Turinabol is very similar to DHEA and makes no difference. Just take some amino acids.......
giphy.webp

I have experience with Turinabol. it is very mild and known for having few side effects. it doesn't promote hair loss or aromatization(convert to estrogen).

when taking exogenous testosterone, it usually converts to estrogen, so most will take an aromatase inhibitor which helps prevent this. (like Letro, which jones tested positive for).

a Turinabol precursor was sold over the counter for years and was one of the most popular pro hormones known as "Halo Drol/H-Drol.

regardless of the amount of exogenous testosterone you take, it will suppress your natural production, whether you're taking 150 mgs a week or 1000. so you need to take a SERM like Clomid(another substance Jones and lesnar were popped for) which boosts your natural testosterone, while managing estrogen.

now for Turinabol, along with most oral steroids, its not recommended to run alone, you will lose a majority of the progress you've made on cycle, so its recommended that you stack it with Injectable testosterone as a base. I have no idea why Jones would take Tbol alone, so Im going to assume he also was on test.

now for the results from TBol: it is pretty mild and takes a few weeks to "kick in." its good for keeping fat low and putting on lean muscle mass or "dry mass," which is a slight layer of muscle without fat or water retention.

some of the side effects include: liver damage, "back pumps," which is a result of excess blood in the kidneys, and lethargy (the highly anabolic versus androgenic nature causes drowsiness).

just to clear some stuff up.
Too many lines and not the kind I like.

Sounds like your "experience" with this compound is google searches and reading posts on a steroid forum and reading a profile on the drug on a steroid site

Almost as informative as Jason blaha. Thanks for the time to make the post. I'm pretty ignorant to most performance enhancers.

The headcase that rage quit because he tried to look like zyzz and failed miserably? I remember when he justified the switch to powerlifting in the assertion that bodybuilding was full of repressed homosexuals. That guy needs to be on lithium.

Big ladies.

Someone get Pelosi on the phone. It appears Putin/Trump/KKK conspiracy extends all the way to combat sports.
A conspiracy requires more intelligence and discretion than Trump can muster. What we have here is more like adults deciding what an idiot 2 year-old should have for supper. Only, the goal is to provide the opposite of a pleasant and life-sustaining meal.

Well-played, Russia.

<seedat>

Turinabol was developed by in East Germany in 1960s by researchers who wanted their athletes to gain muscle and strength without getting caught in tests, reports said.

turinabol-east-germany.jpg

Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-Z0802-015,_Ilona_Slupianek.jpg

kratochvilova.jpg

b7b8e81851d30a031b8b0801a2ca5b5e.jpg

I was really hoping at first that there was a mistake or Jones was nailed with something OTC like what Machida was hit for. But this does not accidently enter ones body.

He was going to bang a German girl and she gave him a German dick pill.. case resolved.

Jones promised he is clean.. he is innocent but of course.

C'mon DC cya you in a few years super promise to be clean for the 3rd fight.. set that up Dana.

Back