Turinabol was created for the East German Olympian team (pics)

Defanged

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Turinabol was developed by in East Germany in 1960s by researchers who wanted their athletes to gain muscle and strength without getting caught in tests, reports said.

turinabol-east-germany.jpg

Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-Z0802-015,_Ilona_Slupianek.jpg

kratochvilova.jpg

b7b8e81851d30a031b8b0801a2ca5b5e.jpg

I was really hoping at first that there was a mistake or Jones was nailed with something OTC like what Machida was hit for. But this does not accidently enter ones body.

The horrific thing is, i've had sex with worse than those.

Also had sex with a lot better, but still....

I've taken it before and contrary to the "setup" thread on Sherdog, taking a few Tbol or a few Dbol will within an hour or so makes you feel incredible. It doesn't need to "build up" for immediate effects to take place. I'm sure one of these effects was a cardio advantage and recovery while fighting, including the mental boost.

Someone get Pelosi on the phone. It appears Putin/Trump/KKK conspiracy extends all the way to combat sports.

Last one looks like Drew Barrymore if she made a few different life decisions

Turinabol was developed by in East Germany in 1960s by researchers who wanted their athletes to gain muscle and strength without getting caught in tests, reports said.

turinabol-east-germany.jpg

Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-Z0802-015,_Ilona_Slupianek.jpg

kratochvilova.jpg

b7b8e81851d30a031b8b0801a2ca5b5e.jpg

I was really hoping at first that there was a mistake or Jones was nailed with something OTC like what Machida was hit for. But this does not accidently enter ones body.

Have you seen Junior?
Fun movie with Arnold Schwarzenegger, as Dr Alex Hasse.

Dr.Alex Hesse:
When I was a sportswoman on the East German Olympic Track and Field team, they dispensed anabolic steroids as freely as here in America they dole out Gator-Ade.

I've been looking for a reliable source for this kind of data on Turinabol. If anyone has a source that echoes TS's statement above, please post it here.

I can't debate that as I've never taken it.
But it still doesn't explain the fact that his test from the day before was clean, and why would he take it on weigh in day knowing it's still going to be in his system when he takes the mandatory post fight screen.

I won't go so far as to say he was framed, but... something doesn't add up.

But it still doesn't explain the fact that his test from the day before was clean, and why would he take it on weigh in day knowing it's still going to be in his system when he takes the mandatory post fight screen.

He wasn't tested the day before

He was tested early July. And if the early July sample were not analysed for turinabol, then they wouldn't have been positive for turinabol

Except that nobody is saying that he took it day after weigh ins. It doesn't work like that.

He had just failed a test that day.

Perhaps due to being dehydrated. Who knows.

This is exactly why any serious testers do multiple tests and compare results.

Not because somebody would actually dope the day of fight...

You mean to tell me Sherbro science isn't trustworthy?

I've taken it before and contrary to the "setup" thread on Sherdog, taking a few Tbol or a few Dbol will within an hour or so makes you feel incredible. It doesn't need to "build up" for immediate effects to take place. I'm sure one of these effects was a cardio advantage and recovery while fighting, including the mental boost.
It has to build up in your system

Bullsh_t! It has to build up in your system to even become a supraphysiological level. That can take up to several weeks to even begin to have an effect onstrenth or lean body mass. As for affecting your neurotransmitters, that would take weeks.months, and that has never been proven. You experienced a placebo effect.

He wasn't tested the day before

He was tested early July. And if the early July sample were not analysed for turinabol, then they wouldn't have been positive for turinabol
Story says he failed a test day of the weigh in

Back