Tupac vs Biggie

Biggie, based entirely on Ready to Die. I cant stand Life After Death, hearing Puff Daddy making bitchy noises over awesome rhymes every song.

Ready to Die murks everything Tupac made, even All Eyez on Me.

2pac is better imo as he was a better lyricist and he produced more high quality songs

The songs of biggie which are high quality are superb but they are few are far between imo

Pacs songs seem to have much more substance

I will post a few songs that are superb later on. I mainly listen to remixes as I prefer them over the originals so they will probably be "new" to many people on here

There are like 50 rappers that I like much more.

Talkin bout dead legends

Id go with BIG L

I'm from Oakland
Real ghetto cat

Trust me when I tell you Pac captured California ghetto life perfectly

He lived in Marin City out here in the Bay
He understood the ghetto

Isn't Marin one of the most expensive places to live in California?

Tupac was fake as fuck. He also did more to damage black culture in America than MLK did good.

2pac has more songs, so I like more music by him, but Biggie's flow is miles ahead of Pac. Miles.

Ready to Die alone is why I think Biggie is the better of the two rappers. It feels real when I hear Biggie talking about life in the projects. When Tupac raps it feels like hes trying to hard to tell people about the projects in California it comes off as comical

He did not from my knowledge. If he did please provide a source and this will be news to me.

Biggie went to prison for drug trafficking and had several other charges. I am at work otherwise I'd post sources.

He did not from my knowledge. If he did please provide a source and this will be news to me.
its on wikipedia. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Notorious_B.I.G. At age seventeen, Wallace dropped out of school and became further involved in crime. In 1989, he was arrested on weapons charges in Brooklyn and sentenced to five years' probation. In 1990, he was arrested on a violation of his probation.[13] A year later, Wallace was arrested in North Carolina for dealing crack cocaine. He spent nine months in jail before making bail.[1

its on wikipedia. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Notorious_B.I.G. At age seventeen, Wallace dropped out of school and became further involved in crime. In 1989, he was arrested on weapons charges in Brooklyn and sentenced to five years' probation. In 1990, he was arrested on a violation of his probation.[13] A year later, Wallace was arrested in North Carolina for dealing crack cocaine. He spent nine months in jail before making bail.[1

Thanks, I had always heard incorrectly. I was wrong.

Back