Tupac vs Biggie

There's only so many people who will shoot two cops in the ass.

Or run up on a known Crip who had known bodies on his rep. Tupac wasn't a gangster. He was what his mom was.

I wish he didn't make dumb decisions. My all time favorite rapper.

Pac was a poet that spoke truth about life in the ghettos of California
Big was just another cornball rapper lying about his life

What his dime bag wasn't really a brick? Tupac was deep as hell. Yes, he had his sex songs. Yes, he had his ride on enemies.

Go listen to blasphemy, or life goes on. How bout shed so many tears?

My top album was makaveli, then matw.

What his dime bag wasn't really a brick? Tupac was deep as hell. Yes, he had his sex songs. Yes, he had his ride on enemies.

Go listen to blasphemy, or life goes on. How bout shed so many tears?

My top album was makaveli, then matw.
Me Against The World is one of the deepest and most poetic rap albums of all time
Every song is a classic
That shit can bring tears to a muthafuckas eyes when I throw it on and it takes me back to my crazy ass teenage years

Me Against The World is one of the deepest and most poetic rap albums of all time
Every song is a classic
That shit can bring tears to a muthafuckas eyes when I throw it on and it takes me back to my crazy ass teenage years

Preach. "I smoke a blunt to take the pain out, if I wasn't high I'd probably blow my brains out. Lord knows."

they were both legends but biggie for me here.

Pac is still my favorite rap star even to this day. He was a great lyricist with a ambitious personality and poetic drive.

tumblr_ny7ycnD8qY1unwageo1_250.gif

Pac was a poet that spoke truth about life in the ghettos of California
Big was just another cornball rapper lying about his life

Tupac knew nothing about the ghettos of California, he grew up on the east coast. He was a dancer for Digital Underground in Oakland as a adult.

Tupac knew nothing about the ghettos of California, he grew up on the east coast. He was a dancer for Digital Underground in Oakland as a adult.
I'm from Oakland
Real ghetto cat

Trust me when I tell you Pac captured California ghetto life perfectly

He lived in Marin City out here in the Bay
He understood the ghetto

Between those two its Pac easily. Me Against the World & All Eyez on Me >> Ready to Die & Life After Death

Ice Cube is the GOAT tho, NWA+AmeriKKKas Most Wanted+Death Certificate>>> your favorite rappers whole discography

Pac

Much more poetic rhymes despite having weaker flow. At the same time, he was street enough to connect with the audience.

I used to like Pac more in high school but when I got older and started appreciating song lyrics more... it changed to Biggie

Biggie all day. Better music, better production, no gimmicks, and no criminal record.

Tupac didn't get successful until he started to pretend he was from California.
lol I don't get why people make such a big deal about production when they were basically just looping isley brothers and other rnb songs. Also Biggie did have a criminal record.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back