TUF Season 22 Episode 7 (Discussion) 10pm ET

Plenty of fucken ppl care about baseball, I'm sure the World Series game tonight got about 100 times more viewers then your average TUF.

Most people I come across that still pay attention to Baseball really don't seem like fans of the sport, they are basically just fans of being a fan. They like to talk about "Their" team and wear the jerseys/hat, however when it comes down to actually watching the game they really don't seem that into it.

Marcin pretty much gave him his neck there. Was too exhausted to stop it

Most people I come across that still pay attention to Baseball really don't seem like fans of the sport, they are basically just fans of being a fan. They like to talk about "Their" team and wear the jerseys/hat, however when it comes down to actually watching the game they really don't seem that into it.

Sounds like a small, weird sample size. Or just a bad baseball market.

Then again I live in Boston where the Red Sox are huge, whether they are in 1st or last.

Teymur won R1 for sure, he was seconds away from finishing. That being said, by the end of the round the momentum has swung to Nunez.

Dominant performance. I think he will give Artem a lot of problems in the finals.

Nunez doing himself no favors with the whole most-boring-loser-goes-home thing

its all about planning..now that they skip 2 weeks, the last episode will be on 9 december..2 days before tuf 22 finale:wink:

Lol what a pedestrian performance from both fighters.

Rogers pretty much bored Marcin into a RNC

I never really understood the appeal to baseball. Never really could pay much attention to the games. I feel like the actual action isn't entertaining as it is the being on the edge of your seat rooting for your team.

Either way I'm getting annoyed with them pushing it off. At least Flash the next date of the next episode in giant neon letters at the end of the show so I'm not disappointed to an empty DVR on the following week.

Nunez doing himself no favors with the whole most-boring-loser-goes-home thing

I wish he'd throw more elbows from top, looks like he's content just to get position and lay on him.

You americans need to replace baseball with soccer, for real

I don't mind soccer. I like to watch the world cup, but that's about it. I would rather watch baseball though. If I had to list team sports I like to watch in order it would probably go,

1.Football (American)
2.Hockey
3.Baseball
4.Basketball
5.Soccer

I'm enjoying this season of TUF. And it sure gets annoying having to wait 2 weeks just to see the next episode.

wow really bad from the ref, probably should have stopped it in the first round - DEFINITELY should have stopped it in the third round.

Ref also kept complaining about Teymur hitting the spine and the back of the head (didn't even look like it was close) and then when Nunez knees David in the face when he is on the ground, he gets almost nothing for it. just wow on the ref, so bad.

Nice win for Teymur though - he deserved it no question about it. Nunez was all about that wrestle fucking.

My interest is waning significantly because of these off weeks.

Did fox just give away who won showing Nunez being on the post fight show?

So is Saul the only Brit in the world that can rassle?

Ive never seen a Brit who can wrestle like he does in mma but maybe that's just because it's TUF?

its all about planning..now that they skip 2 weeks, the last episode will be on 9 december..2 days before tuf 22 finale:wink:

Thanks for the explanation; kinda surprised I wasn't able to (connect the dots) on my own. :icon_chee

Lol what a pedestrian performance from both fighters.

Rogers pretty much bored Marcin into a RNC

It was a boring fight, but Saul is game. He has legit wrestling and a legit top game. He's also huge for the weight class.

Definitely the most athletic. He out muscled Marcin pretty easily

Definitely the most athletic and physically imposing, but his wrestling technique is legit. The cat is legit. It shows how tough he is by beating Hall in the quarters. Terrible matchmaking by Conor/Faber/Dana, that should have been the finals.

Wow. Fucking horseshit. I hope they get hacked and all the episodes are leaked. Useless waiting is for 1980s sitcoms.

Looks like the next fight goes to a decision, which probably means Erosa wins.

Nah they've had winners and losers on the post show

It's him and Artem though. I would be surprised they had the winner of the one fight and the loser of the other fight.

Edit: maybe I am wrong.

Artem wins?

I just assumed that was a foregone conclusion. I'm rooting for Erosa but I feel like Artem wins based on what snippets I've seen. Not a spoiler because I have no clue, just fairly certain Artem wins.

Severely disappointed that we miss out on yet another week of TUF.

Didn't think I'd get caught saying this again seeing as I lost interest in TUF quite a few seasons ago. Last one I watched was the Australia vs Canada one.

wow really bad from the ref, probably should have stopped it in the first round - DEFINITELY should have stopped it in the third round.

Ref also kept complaining about Teymur hitting the spine and the back of the head (didn't even look like it was close) and then when Nunez knees David in the face when he is on the ground, he gets almost nothing for it. just wow on the ref, so bad.

Nice win for Teymur though - he deserved it no question about it. Nunez was all about that wrestle fucking.

Kneed him in the chest.

Is anybody watching this show anymore? Maybe if it was on YouTube for free.

Just crap... No idea how they can keep TUF going. Wasn't the last decent season the one with Bader, Filthy Tom Lawlor, the Polish Experiment and Junie Browning? That's over a half-decade ago.

TJ and Dodson came from a season after that one.
I watch it if I don't have anything else going on. This season has at least two fighters who will have interesting careers imo.

I was looking forward to Teymur fighting. Even if he gets blanketed this round, I'd like to see more of him. His striking is legit.

Nunez is the best wrestler on the cast and he's clearly got a hell of a chin.

It was a boring fight, but Saul is game. He has legit wrestling and a legit top game. He's also huge for the weight class.

Hes probably one of the best in the show but that wrestling is far from legit. He powers his way through his TDs and positioning against smaller and limited competition.

Not to mention hes very stationery. Barring last season with established fighters, these past few seasons have really been thin on talent.

This is not really a bad season. I was looking forward to a couple of fights. I can live without the scripted drama tho.

Any mma is cool, this season is chill, quiet, some ok fighters, a few ufc bound. Look at how many came out of tuf Faber vs cruZ, Cruickshank, AL iaquinta, myles jury, Joe proctor, the guy who won that season? ?

Not really much on TV anyway, then you got Ryan hall this season which shows why tuf is still needed. Big prospects out there, but need that final test before going to the ufc

So far the only one I like is Ryan Hall. The others we have seen seem to have big holes in their game. I don't understand how you can dominate a guy the whole fight and still not finish them. I hope the rest of the fights have some skilled guys. Le should be a fun fight to watch.

Mad back of the head shots before that warning

Aldo's rib healed quick then if you consider when filming was :)

What's up with all this whining about how USA has been winning? So weird...

It's that time again, my friends.

Within 5 minutes, we've had Martin call Ryan's leg locks cheap, Chris a grinder, and Julian a dancer, all while saying they didn't fight.

Artem is continuing to open his mouth, only for stupidity to come out.

Hes probably one of the best in the show but that wrestling is far from legit. He powers his way through his TDs and positioning against smaller and limited competition.

Not to mention hes very stationery. Barring last season with established fighters, these past few seasons have really been thin on talent.

As a guy who knows his wrestling, he has legit wrestling. He turns the corner very well and times his takedown well. He does not just power through his takedowns, he is taking an angle and driving through. Big different between that and powering your way through takedowns. It also helps that is physically imposing no doubt, but his wrestling is great nonetheless. I agree he needs to improve his stand up, specifically his movement.

I want to see that Swedish dude get waxed.

Back