TUF 24 Ep. 3 PBP Discussion

I agree that the stoppage wasn't ideal, but boy was JB exaggerating. I've seen far worse stoppages, and the fight was pretty much over regardless. A guy who was losing steam, broke his hand, and was reeling from body kicks wasn't likely to stage some epic comeback.

Great fight, excellent strategy from team Cejudo. Shame the stoppage was pretty shit.

Looking forward to see next fight. I don't know anything about Yoni and was surprised that he was ranked the #2 guy, really wanna see what he's all about

I'm in the same situation, even his record doesn't have many recognized names, guy is a mistery lol

Another noice episode , good fight.
Terrible stoppage sucked.

TUF 24 Episode 3 draws 441,000 viewers

Ratings just went up by over 100k. DVR+3 will probably put it in the 700k range. I guess word is getting around that it's a a good season.

Weird cuz there was like no traffic in this thread during the episode.

Last edited:
Fantastic fight! The sounds on those kicks had me wincing.

Once again, those home videos have me cheering for both fighters. I was ready to root for Page to get ko'd after that silly water incident but that story about him taking his mom's ashes around wherever he fights got me right in the feels and makes me want to give my mom a big hug the next time I see her. Loving this season.

Edit: Goddamn Eric Shelton is 25 and has 4 kids already? If he doesn't win this, Dana should call in some favors to get him a Bellator contract and a Condom Depot sponorship.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back