TUF 24 Ep. 3 PBP Discussion

I can't totally agree that it's a bad stop. It's not uncommon to see fights end with a guy rolled up from a liver kick. The ref let him take a few shots without doing anything to get out of there before calling it.

Great fight, excellent strategy from team Cejudo. Shame the stoppage was pretty shit.

Looking forward to see next fight. I don't know anything about Yoni and was surprised that he was ranked the #2 guy, really wanna see what he's all about

Antolin is a Cung Le super clone

LFC vs TPF superfight!
tachidance4.gif

4/4 in fight picks so far. I didn't get the method right this time, but who knows what would've happened if the ref let the fight continue. Damacio was in prime position to be standing guillotined.

djmoragaguillotine.gif

The tall, bald, fat coach with glasses holding pads on Cejudo's team
hes the head coach of csa gym in la. gaston bolanos and kevin ross fight out of his gym. they are a muay thai powerhouse

Stoppage was a bit iffy but if Page broke his hand, Antolin would've advanced anyway so fair enough. I'll take Sherbatov to win via TKO next week.

KKF is a guest on UFC Fight Week and kind of seemed ... really happy. Nervous as fuck but he seems to be corpsing a lot.

Haircut curse strikes again. Fighters need to realize that they should never let the cameraman video them getting a haircut.

It was a bit of an early stoppage but I didn't think it was as bad as some others are making it out to be. Damicio got crumpled by that body kick and Antolin swarmed him. We've seen stoppages like that a lot. Damicio wasn't defending though he did appear to be getting to his feet. However that was like the 10th body kick he took and Antolin's kicks were NASTY! I think the only thing in store for Page was another body kick to drop him once and for all or a nice uppercut as he tried to stand up further.

Plus page broke his hand and would have been out and they probably would have had Antolin come back in to take his spot anyway. It all worked out.

Those body kicks were brutal. Page is tough to have eaten all the previous ones prior to the one that put him down. Stoppage was iffy imo. Page didn't seem to be defending for a very brief time but Antolin wasn't really landing anything hurting him during that exchange. I enjoyed the fight and it seems like most of them are going to be solid fights if the first three are anything to judge by.

Back