TUF 24 Ep. 2 PBP Discussion

Hiro is a 1st degree BJJ black belt

I'm really enjoying the little background stories they've been doing. I don't remember them doing that before. Really makes you appreciate the guys.

I'm really enjoying the little background stories they've been doing. I don't remember them doing that before. Really makes you appreciate the guys.
giving them go pros or whatever and having them take home video is brilliant

UFC needs to bring in translators, for fuck's sake.

Matt Hamill got a sign language interpreter for his season, and Nevada, where TUF is being filmed, is right next to California, who has had a huge Japanese populace for a very long time. C'mon, fuckers...smh.

Did Henry Cejudo win some sort of international tournament in wrestling? I think he won some sort of medal but I can't think of it. I wish he would remind us at some point.

Geez, that Brazilian guy has a hell of a crush on the Japanese guy.

I'm no fan of Cejudo but Benavidez looks pretty dumb copycatting him. "Oh, look at me, I'm from a good family! Oh look at me, I'm educated!" Reminds me of that Chris Farley SNL skit where he put everything in imaginary quotation marks, like "I might not 'wash myself properly' or 'flush the toilet after I use it'". Lol.

UFC needs to bring in translators, for fuck's sake.

Matt Hamill got a sign language interpreter for his season, and Nevada, where TUF is being filmed, is right next to California, who has had a huge Japanese populace for a very long time. C'mon, fuckers...smh.
"Anything you need to be comfortable and ready will be provided for you." -Dana White, TUF 24 Episode 1

does Hiro have to request an interp first? lol

Interesting to note that Hiro used to be the Shooto 135lb champion but lost his title to Kyoji Horiguchi. Since dropping to 125 Hiro has not lost a fight

"Anything you need to be comfortable and ready will be provided for you." -Dana White, TUF 24 Episode 1

does Hiro have to request an interp first? lol
The problem is you need a translator to communicate that you need one. So it's a catch 22.

Imagine Zulu at a gym that has a punching bag.

"You're the man, you're the man."

<{anton}>

Wow I'm starting to like Cejudo.

Cejudo and I have almost the same haircut, except I get mine done by professionals lol [Super Cuts:p]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back