TUF 24 Ep. 2 PBP Discussion

Not sure who I want to win. Not enough Asian brothas in the UFC, but then again there aren't any Zulu motherfuckers in the UFC at all. should be a good one.

So glad they're having the Zulu-Hiromasa fight already. Really interested to see these 2, I know a bit about Hiromasa but I know nothing about Zulu or his fighting style. I assume he is mostly standup as I don't really know how good the jiujitsu scene is in South Africa.

looking forward to Hiro's confusion

Vans. There are vans. I repeat, there are fucking VANS!

These guys are great for the fly div but it's still a little much that the winner is going to fight arguably the p4p #1 fighter. Says a lot about MM

"I don't know if he's a fucking African prince or what."

Wow lil bit a turdism there. Nice guys.

I didn't think Zulu was rude there. He was like "sorry, can I get some water." I thought that was okay.

Zulu is apparently a bit abrasive. Demacio freaked out a little too much for that.

Neither guy should be pissed, Goddamn, just keep using the damn faucet lol Must be dieting. So touchy lol Sweet potatoes are tasty though. Got a few in my fridge.

He wasn't rude at all, a quick swing a the faucet and back and done. He was working rather vigorously at his tater while arguing and getting riled up. Editing considered and all that too.

Maybe dude isn't used to sharing space with others/another.

Maybe dude isn't used to sharing space with others/another.
Happens all the fucking time in college. lived with plenty of people who don't know how to live with strangers.

I'm taking the Japanese fighter, due to having the grappling experience. Plus they're both Karate fighters, originally, so there's not many surprises waiting for Ogikubo.

Could get Zulu'ed, though, thats why they play the game.

Back